Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI responds to people calling him a snitch after his crime stoppers video resurfaced and became a thing ppl were talking bout recently.

Are yall keeping this same energy with the 3-6 vs bone thugs verzuz battle. we heard that shit came and went and nobody batted a eye but 50 doesnt want to do it and now everybody outraged

Bone Thugs nor 3-6 were going back and forth on social media for days.

Neither of them are known trolls that typically want all the smoke on social media either...

Bone Thugs nor 3-6 were going back and forth on social media for days.

Neither of them are known trolls that typically want all the smoke on social media either...

ok cool never said they were going back and forth just saying nobody keeping that same energy with em. Heard they battling then nope nothing. Now TI wants to battle and fif like nope and everybody talking including em.

has the reason why the 3-6 vs Bone battle didnt happen

did one of the groups duck the fade?

or was it just unfortunate circumstances that led to it being postponed?

I thought Tim and Swizz got them to reschedule it for a Verzuz battle for some point later?

tip trying to start a hip hop civil war
my bad if this was already posted i did a quick glance and didn’t see it

He's doing way too much. He should have just went through the appropriate channels and found someone from NY that was willing to face him. Since that seems to be his main goal.

He didn't learn from the Trey/Meek situation?

tip trying to start a hip hop civil war
my bad if this was already posted i did a quick glance and didn’t see it

I mean I understand he tryna be on some provocative shit but aint nobody been on that regional shit for a while far as I can tell.

That might have been an argument back in the day but who is looking down on southern rappers these days after they been running shit for years now?

Niggas need attention that’s all

like Floyd said one day niggas wanna be Malcolm X/Martin Luther King the next day they the biggest gangsters walking

Back