Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI responds to people calling him a snitch after his crime stoppers video resurfaced and became a thing ppl were talking bout recently.

I'm gonna say this. The snitch allegations are old. If that nigga is still getting this worked up over them, I gotta believe there is something there. He's a little too sensitive over it. He can laugh about and blow everything else off, but Twitter chatter about that sends him into a rage? Ok.

I'm gonna say this. The snitch allegations are old. If that nigga is still getting this worked up over them, I gotta believe there is something there. He's a little too sensitive over it. He can laugh about and blow everything else off, but Twitter chatter about that sends him into a rage? Ok.
"Sending him into a rage" is probably a gross overstatement of his reaction....

but yall got it tho

still waiting for Fif to accept the challenge

"Sending him into a rage" is probably a gross overstatement of his reaction....

but yall got it tho

still waiting for Fif to accept the challenge

Did you watch the same video I did? lol You really gonna act like his response was a calm and succint "Fuck You." I don't care one way or the other, but you can't tell me I didn't see what I saw.

Are yall keeping this same energy with the 3-6 vs bone thugs verzuz battle. we heard that shit came and went and nobody batted a eye but 50 doesnt want to do it and now everybody outraged

Are yall keeping this same energy with the 3-6 vs bone thugs verzuz battle. we heard that shit came and went and nobody batted a eye but 50 doesnt want to do it and now everybody outraged
No one outraged lol. Plenty of ppl asked about 36 vs Bone.

Nigga dont wanna do it, cool. The theatrics are wack but what 50 known for

No

But just duck it and keep it moving. Plenty of ppl have declined and kept it moving

Can you really duck it if someone post like 2-3 more vids talking bout it. Like i dont have all this in the same time table everything came out in. But didnt TI say i wanna battle fif and he say nah im good then like 1-2 more TIP vids came out, then 50 did 50 stuff?

Can you really duck it if someone post like 2-3 more vids talking bout it. Like i dont have all this in the same time table everything came out in. But didnt TI say i wanna battle fif and he say nah im good then like 1-2 more TIP vids came out, then 50 did 50 stuff?
He ducked the smoke. Cool

No one outraged lol. Plenty of ppl asked about 36 vs Bone.

Nigga dont wanna do it, cool. The theatrics are wack but what 50 known for
The theatrics is what TI known for too now. TI just going down the line challenging niggas' is Jay Z ducking if he don't do it since TIPster challenged him too

Back