Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI responds to people calling him a snitch after his crime stoppers video resurfaced and became a thing ppl were talking bout recently.

the paperwork matters because what else do y'all have to say FOR A FACT he snitched??

yes street level informants exist - but how you knew TI one????

again - WHERE IS THE BLOODCLOT PROOF

It was and that's why he did the video...there's no defending that shit he said in the video though.

If you have two choices

1. Make a 30 second video to tell people to call the police

2. 1,000 hours of community service

Which would you choose?

Also, confidential informants don't leave a paper trail.

If you have two choices

1. Make a 30 second video to tell people to call the police

2. 1,000 hours of community service

Which would you choose?

Also, confidential informants don't leave a paper trail.
What if BOTH were a part of that deal?

What if BOTH were a part of that deal?

Well then the only option would be to refuse the community service/PSA and serve time.

You'd be a fool to be a multiplatinum selling artist and choose prison over community service and a PSA.

And don't compare him to Takashi69 because T.I. was a top tier/A-list rapper at the time of his conviction. Takashi was never an A-List artist.

someone please enlighten a young brotha that never ran the streets. how in the hell does "no snitching" get us anywhere? I've never once seen hood justice for anything beyond gossip shit.

Not saying I fuck with the police but it don't appear like we policing ourselves much better.
talk to em

Well then the only option would be to refuse the community service/PSA and serve time.

You'd be a fool to be a multiplatinum selling artist and choose prison over community service and a PSA.

And don't compare him to Takashi69 because T.I. was a top tier/A-list rapper at the time of his conviction. Takashi was never an A-List artist.
what are you saying bro...

you saying two different things here guy

what are you saying bro...

you saying two different things here guy

I'm saying if I was in T.I.'s shoes I would have done the PSA and continued with my career rather than, 'keeping it real' and refusing to do the PSA and serve more time in prison.

someone please enlighten a young brotha that never ran the streets. how in the hell does "no snitching" get us anywhere? I've never once seen hood justice for anything beyond gossip shit.

Not saying I fuck with the police but it don't appear like we policing ourselves much better.

Not snitching can help black people the same way it helps police, secret societies, and everyone else.
Like anything in life, if done in a constructive way, it can benefit people.

It's possible we see what could be street justice all the time, but it's not romanticized like in the movies.
Anytime you see/hear somebody murdered there's at least a chance street justice was the intention.

Back