Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TI gets into it with his son King after he pushes his mom Tiny

test
I remember getting into a real fight with my pops years ago over family issues….him and I are the best of friends now and were always close.

It’s never a good look to see some shit like this

And i didn’t know this nigga actually pushed his own mother

I remember getting into a real fight with my pops years ago over family issues….him and I are the best of friends now and were always close.

It’s never a good look to see some shit like this

And i didn’t know this nigga actually pushed his own mother
Who won the fight? Your pops lil bro now?

So bruh got his ass beat and they had to call the Amba-lamps so he wouldn’t bleed out.

Judge threatened him with jail if he didn’t snitch on his folk, so he told on a homeless man who’s now serving 7yrs for assault, so in theory he saved his parents and risked his freedom so they know he loves them and respects that beating but at least the homeless man has shelter and meals.

@dodge you a cole dude
Nasty work

Welp... This hit my FB feed. Folks are speculating that King ain't really TI's, but Bimmy's and that's the real reason he was sent to live with his grandmother... And the nigga looks JUST like Bimmy as a child. If this ain't the first time it's been said, then my bad, I don't be keepin' up with this kinda shit.

... but damn.

406232929_1029151358387013_6339326178648201209_n.jpg

So bruh got his ass beat and they had to call the Amba-lamps so he wouldn’t bleed out.

Judge threatened him with jail if he didn’t snitch on his folk, so he told on a homeless man who’s now serving 7yrs for assault, so in theory he saved his parents and risked his freedom so they know he loves them and respects that beating but at least the homeless man has shelter and meals.

@dodge you a cole dude
Nasty work

Nigga what?????

has bimmy been associated with tiny or are ppl just making shit up?

Bimmy's sister is Deb Antney, Waka Flocka's moms and someone that has had a hand in the dealings of a number of ATL "royalty". She's been a big name for decades in the Atlanta music scene even though she's from NYC.

Back