Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TI gets into it with his son King after he pushes his mom Tiny

test

This lil nigga wouldn’t be on the field without who his dad is….
Nor would he have money like that to gamble an they wouldn’t know who he is

Chill most ppl pass their professions to their kids

But I agree w u100%

I can see it but you also gotta think that most of those profesionals become that because it's what they grew up around. Just like kids may wanna be a doctor because Dad or mom is one...the same works for some kids seeing their parents in the entertainment industry. You do see some actively speaking out about how they didn't and/or don't want their kids to pursue it but many do anyways.

I should of been more clear on what i meant. Like what the other poster mentioned (i forgot to quote him and im too lazy to go back n do it now), if their parent is a famous artist for example and they want to get in the biz, they get in trying to be the famous artist, most of the time. You dont really hear of them learning anything else of the business. I'm talking going to school for the technical stuff to do with music, like writing it or playing instruments.

You'd think their parents would push that on them to give them an advantage. Other than their parents funding their careers, a bunch seem to come in the game with damn near the same amount of knowledge as the average person trying to make it who's parents are regular people.

Idk if this is really a thing with most black artists kids, or its just a thing for certain genres of music. Or maybe this is all in my head.

He's crying for attention.
His parents didn't fully help him in how they have raised him as a loud mouth, rude and obnoxious kid.

On the flipside, if he's the only one behaving and acting like this from his siblings....🤔

Upon learning that all of them dont have the same parents, I think that changes things & we need to shift our attention. How do his 100% blood siblings act? Cuz I dont hear much about them. Idk if thats a good thing or not

My son's mother is no longer with us BUT if she was and my son spoke to or touched his mom like that HE would no longer be with us. I'm a grown ass man who pay all my parents bills and even I won't raise my voice in front of them for any reason.
All troof

True OG here.

I still need that fade. nothing but respect tho

My son's mother is no longer with us BUT if she was and my son spoke to or touched his mom like that HE would no longer be with us. I'm a grown ass man who pay all my parents bills and even I won't raise my voice in front of them for any reason.

Bruh I didn’t even argue back with my dad until I was like 28. And he was ok with it. When you respect kids and they are raised correctly this shit won’t even happen. Yea kids can be mislead by peer pressure but to buck on the people who do good for you is crazy. Ain’t like they deadbeats.

TI should've gave young'un one of those "I brought you in, I'll take you out” type of yoke-ups.

Sounds like Jr is long overdue for a good punch in the chest just to reset himself.

Last edited:
TI should've gave young'un one of those "I brought you in, I'll take you" yoke-ups.

Sounds like Jr is long overdue for a good punch in the chest just to reset himself.
Lol he's way past that. Only thing that will learn him at this point is a life altering loss of freedom, limb, or someone else's life.

Mfs like this gotta crash all the way out unfortunately.

Like situations like getting beat up or shot and surviving will only embolden him at this point. He'd just see that as him being official.

Can’t get mad at him, he doesn’t know what he doesn’t know. He’s just a product of his environment, an automaton.

He's definitely got a chip on his shoulder.
One could be in how niggas stay clowning his looks on the Internet, but also he mentioned staying/living with his grandma and not being with a "silver spoon" in his mouth.

I don’t know specifically what he's doing today but I'm pretty sure he's living off the perks of being TI and Tiny's kid for his lifestyle as opposed to getting by off his own dime in any event.

He's definitely got a chip on his shoulder.
One could be in how niggas stay clowning his looks on the Internet, but also he mentioned staying/living with his grandma and not being with a "silver spoon" in his mouth.

I don’t know specifically what he's doing today but I'm pretty sure he's living off the perks of being TI and Tiny's kid for his lifestyle as opposed to getting by off his own dime in any event.
I think you right too, because he the only one out of all the kids that really look like tiny well at least the original tiny. So he probably get clowned all the time about how he look because all the rest of the kids look like T.I.

call me crazy, but i think the kid will be alright
how old is he?
everyone makes mistakes, he’ll grow out this phase
You're right he's only 19 so we should be rooting for him. But the kid only seems to be getting worst everytime his name comes up. 🤷🏿‍♂️ tbh I'm just not hot on wasting energy hoping niggas like this come around. It's the most frustrating cause he's not a victim circumstances or no kinda shit like that he just idolizes the buffoonery.

Back