Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TI gets into it with his son King after he pushes his mom Tiny

test
You're right he's only 19 so we should be rooting for him. But the kid only seems to be getting worst everytime his name comes up. 🤷🏿‍♂️ tbh I'm just not hot on wasting energy hoping niggas like this come around. It's the most frustrating cause he's not a victim circumstances or no kinda shit like that he just idolizes the buffoonery.

Haven't given out one of these in a good while...

super-f-fail.gif

Charleston White said “you bruise to easy to stand on business”

Lolololololololol
I stopped listening to dude after he put a bounty on primes kid.

I gave hkm a chance today just to hear his take since they had issues in the past.

I was dying laughing.

Nah b, he's a spoiled ass, entitled dickhead that's overly infatuated with "da skreets" and shit mainly 'cause of who is pops is. "Mental illness" is a cop out here.

Oh fr fr. There are rich kids or rich rapper kids who are infatuated w da skreets n they dont act like that. Something is legit wrong w that nigga upstairs.

You're right he's only 19 so we should be rooting for him. But the kid only seems to be getting worst everytime his name comes up. 🤷🏿‍♂️ tbh I'm just not hot on wasting energy hoping niggas like this come around. It's the most frustrating cause he's not a victim circumstances or no kinda shit like that he just idolizes the buffoonery.

He 19?! I thought he was like 14 damn lol

I think we need to look more to our culture for being from or in the streets even being a thing to be proud of.

Like think about it.
some people in them streets are there because of environment and sometimes lack of opportunities.

Hiw does he feel he SHOULD be apart of that?
How does he feel he can relate?
Lil nigga get in trouble, he would have the best lawyers.

I never understood why the streets have such a hold on us.

You got niggas 59 yrs old still saying on piru when things get heated in YouTube. If you a millionaire how you still claiming that?

Gillie out here making millions but his kid(rip) thought he was good in the streets in Philly. He only good in Erie ave, not all Philly. But why even go back?

Pac gets so many accolades from people about his intelligence, yet the streets influenced his decision and the streets dealt with him.

So many examples of it not working , yet so many still answer the call of coming to the block.

Why doesn’t those that make it out have the same influence?

Root for him?

Bruh not trying to be better in a bad situation.
Dude has access to a good situation.

He’s not clicking on all cylinders.
He wants a projects rep with mansion resources.
He’s confused and lacks guidance.

Root for him?

Bruh not trying to be better in a bad situation.
Dude has access to a good situation.

He’s not clicking on all cylinders.
He wants a projects rep with mansion resources.
He’s confused and lacks guidance.

All of us did some fuckshit and I'm sure some of us were older than 19 when we came around. I think it's a lost cause and he's too far gone but naturally I'm rooting for the kid to come around and them to figure it out as a family. How can you not?

All of us did some fuckshit and I'm sure some of us were older than 19 when we came around. I think it's a lost cause and he's too far gone but naturally I'm rooting for the kid to come around and them to figure it out as a family. How can you not?
I got you and I understand your point.

I guess this type shit strikes a nerve cuz I see a bigger picture like many others. The streets ak t loyal but this lil nigga rather shit on the working class over eggs or some shit, threaten grown men and now pushing his mother cuz he want to show he “stand in business”.

Man, look. To me tip grabbing him saying he can’t do nothing with him, nah. I’m throwing hands.

Yes we all did fuck shit….but I never came at my dad like that.

I can be man enough to say I hope he figures it out before the streets figure him out. Cuz pushing the wrong person can end it for him or someone else.

Back