Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TI gets into it with his son King after he pushes his mom Tiny

test
if dudes coming here and saying they dont think TIs son is his passing info they heard on their feed isnt gossip, then what is gossip?

Gon head define it.

I said my piece and really wasn’t looking for a rebuttal

Calling dudes out for gossiping on a mans son is contributing to gender wars?

Yall on some shit today and I clearly cant match this energy so ima say cool and dip out this thread.
Nah. I don't care that you calling out gossiping. Why @gabi and fan the flames tho?

You might not even realize. I don't want smoke but that looks away. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nah. I don't care that you calling out gossiping. Why @gabi and fan the flames tho?

You might not even realize. I don't want smoke but that looks away. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Wasnt my intention fam. I take no part in gender wars. I just know its her saying and shit was funny to me.

I feel you if the shit looks a certain way it wasnt intended to look.

A simple my bad would have been cool.

This is the definition of gossip by oxford.

casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true
We are making jokes about ass lame dude and asking questions so we can make more jokes

But if you think this is LSA and men gossip more than woman that’s on you. Shit not even close but you got it.

We are making jokes about ass lame dude and asking questions so we can make more jokes

But if you think this is LSA and men gossip more than woman that’s on you. Shit not even close but you got it.
My bro, this is a dumb ass convo.

I saw dudes talk about a mans son not being his, got disgusted, and made what was supposed to be a funny post bout it.

You could said what you said. Instead you said the shit aint gossip while the shit is the actual definition of gossip.

Next time say what you want without saying you dont know what something is when something is exactly what it is and we dont have this dumb ass back and forth.

Last edited:

casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true

lol dictionary don’t matter!

Reactions: GNS

shaq-laughing.gif

I came in here for jokes and see its exclusively dudes gossiping about this not even being TIs son. The shit disgusting.

I think it was @shutupGabi that said dudes love gossip more than women. Im starting to believe it.

Not me ofcourse. Last of a dying breed in this mfer.
The sooner y'all come to the realization that men love the gossip and mess the better...

Now you should know that man ain't gonna admit there is any chance that he might be wrong.

The sooner y'all come to the realization that men love the gossip and mess the better...

Now you should know that man ain't gonna admit there is any chance that he might be wrong.
What kills me is how a thread will be double digits pages before anybody say anything then when somebody mention how the pattys got to chattin and mfs still wana act like they dont know what you talkin bout

Back