Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TI gets into it with his son King after he pushes his mom Tiny

test
Sometimes shit is not as deep, as some want to make it
Simply could be with all those kids they have, one of them was bound to be the bad seed fuck up,and “Fredo” of the the bunch
🤷🏾‍♂️

edit:
basically that's it

King is a that classic middle child and add into the mix that he was very much coddled by his grandmother as a kid so this is the result.

I know people are questioning TI and Tiny's parenting skills, but they have 7 kids total and none of the other kids act out like this, so I wouldn't say they're pissy parents.

I think one of the biggest problems that we have as people, is this feeling of abandonment whenever we hit a certain age. People are more inclined to want to help women out, but feel like they should leave their young sons alone because they believe that their physical development is the same as their mental. Meaning they believe that, because you look like a man, that mentally and emotionally you are a man as well, which just isn’t true.

What this situation screams like? Is a kid who does not do well when people critiquing because he has a low self image of himself, and a lot of black men have that thought process, because there isn’t many venues for us to want to embrace that we believe we can run with that’ll make us look and seem royal.

It’s like if you’re not a musician, athlete, tough guy or entertainer in general? People are going to see you is being worthless. It’s why he keeps talking about not having a silver spoon, standing on business and getting it out the mud. It’s like bro, are you serious? Your father was one of the more well respected rappers over the past 30 years. Your mother was part of one of the more well respected R&B groups over the past 30 years. The two of them combining resources? Very unfortunate

King is a that classic middle child and add into the mix that he was very much coddled by his grandmother as a kid so this is the result.

I know people are questioning TI and Tiny's parenting skills, but they have 7 kids total and none of the other kids act out like this, so I wouldn't say they're pissy parents.
When ya kid act up, you throw hands or call his daddy or both?

I can see Tay calling bruh like:
Tay: hey, I ain’t trying to mess your day up but come get him.
Bruh: from where?
Tay: from off the floor, he tripping.

I think one of the biggest problems that we have as people, is this feeling of abandonment whenever we hit a certain age. People are more inclined to want to help women out, but feel like they should leave their young sons alone because they believe that their physical development is the same as their mental. Meaning they believe that, because you look like a man, that mentally and emotionally you are a man as well, which just isn’t true.

What this situation screams like? Is a kid who does not do well when people critiquing because he has a low self image of himself, and a lot of black men have that thought process, because there isn’t many venues for us to want to embrace that we believe we can run with that’ll make us look and seem royal.

It’s like if you’re not a musician, athlete, tough guy or entertainer in general? People are going to see you is being worthless. It’s why he keeps talking about not having a silver spoon, standing on business and getting it out the mud. It’s like bro, are you serious? Your father was one of the more well respected rappers over the past 30 years. Your mother was part of one of the more well respected R&B groups over the past 30 years. The two of them combining resources? Very unfortunate

Good point young dudes sometimes can think if they aren’t xyz they got nothing going on. But most folks ain’t that n sports or entertainment

I can't even imagine being like this to my parents, they should have stopped this a long time ago but now it's too late
My mother used to say some real direct stuff. Nothing really disrespectful, but she definitely spoke her free mind. I’ve had points in time when I’ve gotten angry enough where I wanted to speak back, but the natural respect for my mom? The sacrifices that she did, it made me say to myself, I have to watch my tongue because of what she did in order to get me to where I am today. I don’t think a lot of children have that same thought process to their parents today.

My pops did not allow for us to do certain things. So maybe that has a lot to do with it. However, I do think we are in a different generation. 30 years ago, there was a clear separation between adults and children. As time progressed, I think children have become more and more closely associated with their parents from an image perspective. I think a lot of adults refused to let go of being child like. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t embrace certain childlike things to you, but I think that people are afraid to age out because resembles lack of motion and stagnation.

If you hate your dad and family and you ready to push your mom…….you ain’t want to live behind gates?

Why you living off their resources then?

It’s easy to come from around that gate.
It’s easy to live that life……
Give the credit cards back, close them accounts and give everything back, dint use you people’s connection or influence , then let’s see you stand on business.

Sounds easy until a group of niggas is between you and your car, you got no phone bars and one of them grabbed ya girls ass.
Don't know if they've threatened it but they should definitely do it

When ya kid act up, you throw hands or call his daddy or both?

I can see Tay calling bruh like:
Tay: hey, I ain’t trying to mess your day up but come get him.
Bruh: from where?
Tay: from off the floor, he tripping.
LOL thankfully both my kids are very laid back, but my oldest really tried me once when he was 16. I had to remind I was the one who taught him how to fight...

Good point young dudes sometimes can think if they aren’t xyz they got nothing going on. But most folks ain’t that n sports or entertainment
It’s sort of ties back to a lot of the conversations I know you’ve seen me have because you’ve been in them conversations yourself. A lot of young black boys really don’t want to be regular people. They want to be entertainers because that’s where a lot of the attention seemingly is at. There aren’t enough venues at times, for young black boys to see and feel comfy in becoming that. So the energy is confrontational in these moments. It’s like they’re trying to prevent sliding down into a pit with a buzz saw attached to it.

LOL thankfully both my kids are very laid back, but my oldest really tried me once when he was 16. I had to remind I was the one who taught him how to fight...
Oh so you've laid hands on him before? 🤔

Y'all are assuming too much.
Some niggaz are just knuckleheads no matter what. I've seen hoes with fathers in their lives the whole time.
If all of his kids ain't on this shit then it's just that jit and he gonna have to get out this mind set himself
Generally I agree with this, but what changed my opinion is them sending him to live with the grandmother, being a small factor, like they ran away from the problem. And the major one is how I hear TI talk to his jit. He's talks to him like he's a young street nigga on the block, while at the same time telling him he's not a street nigga. Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
It’s sort of ties back to a lot of the conversations I know you’ve seen me have because you’ve been in them conversations yourself. A lot of young black boys really don’t want to be regular people. They want to be entertainers because that’s where a lot of the attention seemingly is at. There aren’t enough venues at times, for young black boys to see and feel comfy in becoming that. So the energy is confrontational in these moments. It’s like they’re trying to prevent sliding down into a pit with a buzz saw attached to it.
We can build off of so many of your posts.

Like, we gotta make these kids feel ok to be themselves and know the pitfalls of all this attention and why it’s not always good.

As parents, we need to make our kids feel special enough that , strangers attention don’t matter.

we should really understand, acknowledge and course correct our community and this shit we call culture.

Anytime you want to prove you were broke when you rich….and the daddy going into other goods to fight a 6’3” nigga when he like 5’3” just to prove he ain’t a bitch and gets socked for coming at the best boxer in the world over his main/side muppet.

The whole shit is bad.

I might be the only one thinks this, but when I see black entertainers or athletes that have a bunch of kids, that we know went to good private schools and when they all reach to adult hood, all they do is try to be famous/entertainers or athletes, without furthering their education to become professionals, i look at their parents crazy.

Yeah even with all the wild accusations about their personal lives the most drama from any of their kids was when TI himself caused with that shit with his daughter a year or so ago. You can do your best to raise your kids but they're still their own people and will make their own decisions at the end of the day

Back