Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TI gets into it with his son King after he pushes his mom Tiny

test
This what happens when you a father and not a parent.

They prob couldnt be bothered with him and always made him someone else's problem so they could go out and have fun. Then after they're already absentee parents, they wanna show up tell him what to do, which doesnt seem to go well. Going by past actions from TI, he strikes me as the type of dad that tries to cure everything with violence, that on camera persona doesnt fool me, so ic where King gets this attitude from

Funniest part about all this is, when King was wilding at WaffleHouse and on other people at 18, TI claimed he was powerless to do or say anything, it changed quick when it was directed at him.

A couple more things, just listening to this, it sounds like he's going back and forth with a friend, cousin or sibling in his age group, not a millionaire father talking to his son in the VIP section of a stadium, smh.

And at the start of the video, peep the bodyguard in the back wearing all black. He's looking at both of them in disbelief and trying to hold in the laugh. I know he thinks TI & king are clowns lol

If you hate your dad and family and you ready to push your mom…….you ain’t want to live behind gates?

Why you living off their resources then?

It’s easy to come from around that gate.
It’s easy to live that life……
Give the credit cards back, close them accounts and give everything back, dint use you people’s connection or influence , then let’s see you stand on business.

Sounds easy until a group of niggas is between you and your car, you got no phone bars and one of them grabbed ya girls ass.

TIP allowed him to roll weed in front of him and his son didn’t even give him his undivided attention

Back