Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TI gets into it with his son King after he pushes his mom Tiny

test
nah Gen Z aint taking all the blame for this. We see boomers doing clown shit like this.. Gen X, Millenials etc. Shit is wild

Nah b, this really a Gen Z thing. Other generations might do this now and again, but GenZ specifically thrives on the shit. They gotta livestream every fuckin' thing. Shits ridiculous. Them Chicago niggas gettin popped on live? Gen Z niggas. Hoes scrappin on live? Gen Z hoes. Niggas tellin "da opps" where they at and gettin' run up on? Gen Z niggas. Flashin money on live? Gen Z. The list goes on and on.

Can't not root for them to figure it out but damn. Lil nigga got the cheat code and just wants to be a pos at every turn.

Hate to see it.

Like my thing is does he want his own name or something? His life is a breeze. He don’t even talk like he come from money.

Nah b, this really a Gen Z thing. Other generations might do this now and again, but GenZ specifically thrives on the shit. They gotta livestream every fuckin' thing. Shits ridiculous. Them Chicago niggas gettin popped on live? Gen Z niggas. Hoes scrappin on live? Gen Z hoes. Niggas tellin "da opps" where they at and gettin' run up on? Gen Z niggas. Flashin money on live? Gen Z. The list goes on and on.

Hoes been scrapping in the internet since like 2007 tho.

Like my thing is does he want his own name or something? His life is a breeze. He don’t even talk like he come from money.
I think you a few others might not see a certain perspective.

Being rich but living in your dads shadow may not be easy.

All that money is nothing without earned respect to these younguns. Then he may feel used becuz of only getting calls when it’s time to film the show.

THEN
Tiny and her mom stopping tip a few times from checking him.

This is the end result.

The young man needs his eye dotted and a therapist.

I think you a few others might not see a certain perspective.

Being rich but living in your dads shadow may not be easy.

All that money is nothing without earned respect to these younguns. Then he may feel used becuz of only getting calls when it’s time to film the show.

THEN
Tiny and her mom stopping tip a few times from checking him.

This is the end result.

The young man needs his eye dotted and a therapist.

My thing is street niggas go on and on about respect. Suburban niggas don’t talk about “ they gonna respect me” because who you around disrespecting you. Don’t even gotta hit him he shoulda just been checked a long time ago

Sometimes shit is not as deep, as some want to make it
Simple could be with all those kids they, have one of them was bond to be the bad seed fuck up,and “Fredo” of the the bunch
🤷🏾‍♂️
This makes a ton of sense

They all can’t be “winners” lmao

Back