Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TI gets into it with his son King after he pushes his mom Tiny

test
He said he grew up w his grandma

yeah I saw that. I mean you want to control a child you never raised. There will be resentment and no matter what kind off riches you have to offer can override bonding, spending time, teaching them and etc in connecting you with your child to have a level of respect and love for you.

and talkin shit to other people..and flashing money.. and telling people where they at etc.

but none of that was LIVE.

Y'all gotta remember, we didn't even have devices nor services capable of livestreaming anything until this last decade. Periscope launched in March of 2015 and Facebook Live launched in the second half of the same year, before that there was literally nothing of the sort!

Yeah, niggas was doing this shit and posting it to youtube, but we're talking about streaming video to a social media platform as it happened; that really began with Periscope. FB Live was the bigger thing but everyone couldn't use it until 2016, you had to be a verified celebrity to use FB Live prior to 2016. 2016 was also the year the very first murder was streamed on FB live, courtesy of them Chicago niggas. Ever since then, it's been fights, murders, robberies, and all sorts of mayhem on that shit and the vast majority of it being done by young ass GenZ niggas.

I mean if anything.. filming the bullshit THEN going back to upload it is worse than just doing some dumb shit on live but aite.

All parties/generations guilty as fuck with putting dumb shit on the internet and its unfortunate as fuck was my main point

I mean if anything.. filming the bullshit THEN going back to upload it is worse than just doing some dumb shit on live but aite.

All parties/generations guilty as fuck with putting dumb shit on the internet and its unfortunate as fuck was my main point
IMG_9233.gif

I get that, and I agree (I said as much earlier), but it's GenZ that does it with the intent on showcasing fights, opps, threats, shootings, showing they guns, and whatnot the most, by far, especially in 2023.

SMH….Spoiled delusional wannabe brat 🤦🏾‍♂️

This lil bastard, basically got mad because his parents…. his freakin’ PARENTS, are telling him…. He ain’t no hood nigga and wasn’t born to be one
And him needing to prove it to them.

I wish my son would…..even now.
Well maybe a few years ago

He has entitlement issues, plus his son always look like he thrive for validation. King wanna be from Bankhead so bad

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Speaking from experience, dudes like this.....are who you do not want around.
They'll always have something to prove and will go out their way to prove how "down" they are

True, some cats keep them on deck....only as crash dummies and whatever clout their parents or fam have

Back