Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is causing a stir on my FB. What you think?

I think we all know an extenuating circumstance to the norm that fits what is in the image.

And once you think about it in terms of a nation you realize how high that number really is.

We all know that one person that did the best they could.

I personally feel that image is about that guy.

I think we all know an extenuating circumstance to the norm that fits what is in the image.

And once you think about it in terms of a nation you realize how high that number really is.

We all know that one person that did the best they could.

I personally feel that image is about that guy.
It was shared by him.

Welp.....you know what I always say:

keeping-men-baby.jpg

Not sure about 65% but this aint a cut and dry topic either.

Its hight time we acknowledge that its way more women than we wanna admit doing dumb shit to get back at the father. Now this in no way means the father is blamesless for who he chose to skeet in either.

I can't buy excuses for not being there for your kids. I went to jail and lost everything I had over mine. So while I get that its easier said than done, theres no excuse for lack of effort.

The bs courts need to do a way better job at handling this shit. All they care about is c support so they can get their cut. Stop letting those bullshit ass protection orders fly and start locking these bitches up for parenting time violations.

It was shared by him.

Having at one time been kept from my son, I completely sympathize with the intent of the image.

I do not know dudes situation, only that the shit happens way more often than what the general public would like to believe.

Upon receiving my son, it took 4 years to shut off the CP.

The system aint fair at all and needs to be addressed accordingly, but i fear that current societal standards wont allow for that.

Seems to me niggas rather sit back and say fuck it and make excuses than fight to see their children.

Same ones that swear they will do anything for their seed but won’t fight to be in their kids lives.

Unfair statement. It’s just a people issue...both sides but laws are slanted towards the woman and that’s just a fact

People get caught up in attraction and what someone has and overlook character flaws that were there the whole time

Most people AINT good people so then you have two fuckbois trying to compromise and if the child is blessed, only one is a fuckboi

“My body, my choice” cool, accept the responsibility you may be left to raise that child alone cause I fooled you into believing in me.

Seems to me niggas rather sit back and say fuck it and make excuses than fight to see their children.

Same ones that swear they will do anything for their seed but won’t fight to be in their kids lives.

How much blame do you place on the mothers who intentionally try to keep the father away from his children?

That is one way to look at it.

And more often than not that is the exact scenario people hace in mind when addressing this issue.

With that said there are those of us that fight tooth and nail to get their kids only to wind up losing.

Hell, i finally got him at 11 and he was 220 lbs. By 13 I had him down to 146 and 28 waist.

I wish my son daddy would say he was absent because of my behavior. What kinda dumb shit is that?!

i see your point of view, but some women make it extremely difficult. Without going too far into my person issues, my ex is one of those women. She uses the Louisiana law to her benefit and I didn't realize it until after the fact.

i see your point of view, but some women make it extremely difficult. Without going too far into my person issues, my ex is one of those women. She uses the Louisiana law to her benefit and I didn't realize it until after the fact.
So you gave up ?

That is one way to look at it.

And more often than not that is the exact scenario people hace in mind when addressing this issue.

With that said there are those of us that fight tooth and nail to get their kids only to wind up losing.

Hell, i finally got him at 11 and he was 220 lbs. By 13 I had him down to 146 and 28 waist.
I respect the fight. It’s better than not trying.

How much blame do you place on the mothers who intentionally try to keep the father away from his children?
They get blamed as well. It’s stupid and wack af to keep a child from their parent if they haven’t caused any harm to the child, period. I think that shit should come with a consequence. So this isn’t one of these situation where I’m siding with the ladies that keep their kids from their dad because they’re mad. Shit is dumb and Ill never understand it.

So you gave up ?

We live in different states. So I had to pop up unannounced to see my daughter and i bought her a phone to avoid her momma, but till this day I still can't see my daughter unless I travel to Louisiana to see her. She a teenager now and understands the situation her mom created. We have a great relationship. I stopped sending her mom money too since my daughter can't come see me. My daughter directly gets allowances and money for school activities.

We live in different states. So I had to pop up unannounced to see my daughter and i bought her a phone to avoid her momma, but till this day I still can't see my daughter unless I travel to Louisiana to see her. She a teenager now and understands the situation her mom created. We have a great relationship. I stopped sending her mom money too since my daughter can't come see me. My daughter directly gets allowances and money for school activities.
So basically you didnt let someone stop you from being absent.
This is what im talking about. TRY AND FIGHT FOR YOURS.

Back