Things you didn’t realize or understand until you were an adult

As a man...when it comes to women...

Quality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quantity

Damn if you can give good head, can you help me get my credit score up? Lol

Reactions: KINGEC
A higher % of females have their nipples pierced than I ever imagined

all that rap shit is fake....all of it

nobody cares about that street b/s outside of the hood.....theres a whole world were none of that shit matters

theres no wrong or right or slow or fast way to get to the money.......just get it how you get it and try to hold on to it

90% of rappers as gimmicky as a WWF wrestler. When they get on social media to talk tough is like watching a wrestlers in a Mean Gene promo interview. @ the street & hood part. I'll roast a nigga quick if he's overly grown & talking all that "I be in the hood.....my hood this & that......my hood ain't going" like he is 15 years old again. In my city, you'll see a lot of hasbeens doing that. That just shows me how much that they haven't matured. I tell them niggas "f your hood, the world is bigger than your street & hood".

*got his license suspended post*

Lol

lmao nah man im straight on all that.....we got a title company....tags, flags, inspections, plates, etc all taken care of long before due

im just 30 and tired......a chauffeur would be life

like how all the celebs just walk out, jump in back and be in their phones until the car stops and somebody opens the door......i need that

Reactions: Judy Winslow
I didn't realize that I was a chubby chaser until I was in my 30's.

Keep in mind, I'm almost 50 and grew up in a time in which there was a certain amount of shame and embarrassment associated with being with fat women.

Cats weren't checking for them like they are now, so it was easier to get........"affection"..........from them back then because they weren't in such high demand.

I've since come to terms with my sexuality and have no qualms about walking hand-in-hand and being seen in public with large women.

that i dont need all that screaming during sex.

a few sexy groans will be ok.....

an dont say my fucking name.......a nigga got warrants

I didn't realize that I was a chubby chaser until I was in my 30's.

Keep in mind, I'm almost 50 and grew up in a time in which there was a certain amount of shame and embarrassment associated with being with fat women.

Cats weren't checking for them like they are now, so it was easier to get........"affection"..........from them back then because they weren't in such high demand.

I've since come to terms with my sexuality and have no qualms about walking hand-in-hand and being seen in public with large women.
bruh....funny story

so i was dating this chick in high school.
i always liked her and she was thick.....but me still being new to dating we used to go out alot to eat.

i never been the one to judge a woman by her weight so i never really looked at it like a make or break thing. if im feeling her...thats it.

anyway...so we dating for like 2 years....still going out like 3 times a week to eat.

we break up......and like 5 years afterwards me and my homies chilling and talking shit.

then someone was like...yo i got a question. pralims.....did you not see tina gaining all the weight. im like what you mean.
the whole room bussed out laughing.
they was like bruh....she went from like 120 to like 260. im like ..i didnt even notice.

man they clowned me for months.
but my thing was ....i never noticed because i was just different like that. but later on she made me mad....then i saw her weight.

shit was weird. til this day ....if im not cool with you ...i dont like big chicks. im scarred bruh but her big ass put it down tho.

maybe that was what was blinding me.

yo they had a clap (applaud) and laugh machine for sitcoms

I'll do you one better... most of the laugh tracks in sitcoms were recorded so long ago that pretty much everyone you hear laughing is already dead.

Reactions: VIBE