Things you didn’t realize or understand until you were an adult

KAAAAAANDY they different hun trust me
No they’re not. If I put them on and they feel no different than the other way, what proof is there that they are different if they feel the exact same?

idk if its for ALL socks, but there are definitely ones that are made to support the inner curves of the L/R foot respectively

i have some nike dri fit socks that have the L and R on them, and yes, to mooney's point, you CAN feel the difference, albeit subtle one, but to kandy's point, its not as obvious to the point where you end up taking ya socks off to switch

hell, i've walked out the house with two L socks on...again, i felt the diff when i pulled them on, but once i started walking, i didnt

No they’re not. If I put them on and they feel no different than the other way, what proof is there that they are different if they feel the exact same?
Most pairs of socks are symmetrical when you buy them, but repeatedly wearing one of the pair on the left foot and the other on the right foot deforms them until they are clearly different (it doesn't take too long).

Reactions: deadeye
This what im talkin about now we're gonna go like 2-3 pages about socks then someones gonna drop some links on sock history and before u know it we'll somehow break out into a debate about immigration

20 pages

Just watch

Most pairs of socks are symmetrical when you buy them, but repeatedly wearing one of the pair on the left foot and the other on the right foot deforms them until they are clearly different (it doesn't take too long).
what about new socks, how do we know they are on the right foot? BARS.

U mfs werent thinking about socks 10 min ago now everyone is a sock enthusiast unwilling to budge on their sock opinions
how many pairs of socks would you say one must own to be an enthusiast?

idk if its for ALL socks, but there are definitely ones that are made to support the inner curves of the L/R foot respectively

i have some nike dri fit socks that have the L and R on them, and yes, to mooney's point, you CAN feel the difference, albeit subtle one, but to kandy's point, its not as obvious to the point where you end up taking ya socks off to switch

hell, i've walked out the house with two L socks on...again, i felt the diff when i pulled them on, but once i started walking, i didnt
Which in turn makes me correct. They don’t make a difference and it’s not ALL socks.

That’s all im tryna say!!

every chick with a nice body dont have that same nice body once the clothes come off.

ever be hitting it from the back yet you cant take your eyes of the wound where a chick been stabbed twice?

Reactions: Rubato
ehhhh

this is a one size fits all, but i understand the point you are trying to make though

That wasnt a deep dive man lol.

Of course this isnt always the case, but in most situations when you are a child you think a strict parent is mean for no reason. Might even despise them. But as long as they werent abusing you just for the sake of it, you usually dont appreciate it until you are an adult.

That wasnt a deep dive man lol.

Of course this isnt always the case, but in most situations when you are a child you think a strict parent is mean for no reason. Might even despise them. But as long as they werent abusing you just for the sake of it, you usually dont appreciate it until you are an adult.
ok

This what im talkin about now we're gonna go like 2-3 pages about socks then someones gonna drop some links on sock history and before u know it we'll somehow break out into a debate about immigration

20 pages

Just watch

They come over here, can't speak the language, taking all the good socks...we need a damn wall