Things you didn’t realize or understand until you were an adult

bruh....funny story

so i was dating this chick in high school.
i always liked her and she was thick.....but me still being new to dating we used to go out alot to eat.

i never been the one to judge a woman by her weight so i never really looked at it like a make or break thing. if im feeling her...thats it.

anyway...so we dating for like 2 years....still going out like 3 times a week to eat.

we break up......and like 5 years afterwards me and my homies chilling and talking shit.

then someone was like...yo i got a question. pralims.....did you not see tina gaining all the weight. im like what you mean.
the whole room bussed out laughing.
they was like bruh....she went from like 120 to like 260. im like ..i didnt even notice.

man they clowned me for months.
but my thing was ....i never noticed because i was just different like that. but later on she made me mad....then i saw her weight.

shit was weird. til this day ....if im not cool with you ...i dont like big chicks. im scarred bruh but her big ass put it down tho.

maybe that was what was blinding me.

Lol my ex gained like 25-30 pounds in a yr and I didn’t notice either cause I saw her every day and it was so gradual.

Reactions: Chicity
Lol my ex gained like 25-30 pounds in a yr and I didn’t notice either cause I saw her every day and it was so gradual.
i feel you but nah.....this chick blew the fuck up...i was just blind to it.
but she was a freak....nothing was off limits but she was a bit lazy with it

Used to think being 30 was grown af

Its really mostly just mfs regretting their 20s self n still dont know shit

that is doesnt look good running for the bus.

stride all fucked up

Something I realized not that long ago:

Tom the Cat is almost always chasing a white chick. The few times Tom speaks or sings in the early Tom and Jerry cartoons, he sounds like a bruh making Tom a stand-in for Black men of the time without resorting to overtly racist caricatures. And the cat he's typically fighting over that white chick with, Butch, is an even darker cat.

Tom's love of white women was simply another way to put pinktoes on a pedestal in the minds of Black males.

Last edited:
she cute but the blue cat blues chick was stuck up

A lot of the shyt I had on my list of things I didn't eat (broccoli, onions, etc.)...I now eat.

My taste palette has changed after trying different dishes.

Also cooked dishes>>>>fast food

The sexual innuendo in R&B songs. Didn't understand why 69 was a very good year until I was older.

I'll do you one better... most of the laugh tracks in sitcoms were recorded so long ago that pretty much everyone you hear laughing is already dead.

most sitcoms on major networks in the late 70's through the 90's made a point to let you know that it was filmed in front of a live studio audience (i.e. "Happy Days is filmed before a live audience"). Only the cheaper made shows on smaller networks or shows that were made for first-run syndication were still using laugh tracks. Nickelodeon pretty much revived laugh tracks for damned near all of their shows and to this day stuff like Henry Danger still uses a laugh track.

that is doesnt look good running for the bus.

stride all fucked up

Bruh... I'll break into a full blown 200M sprint stride if that bus comes and I ain't at the stop yet; fuck trying to look dignified. My ass get on the bus and my heart feels like it's finna come through my chest, can barely breathe, and sweatin profusely, but I got on that bitch.

Bruh... I'll break into a full blown 200M sprint stride if that bus comes and I ain't at the stop yet; fuck trying to look dignified. My ass get on the bus and my heart feels like it's finna come through my chest, can barely breathe, and sweatin profusely, but I got on that bitch.
man.....my old ass should know to be there early.

Always was told life aint fair

Didn't believe it

As I got older shit was clear as Fiji water