Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

Found out recently that you can use toll roads free of charge when you have paper plates. Dealer actually put me on to that one.

Found out recently that you can use toll roads free of charge when you have paper plates. Dealer actually put me on to that one.
so you just drive past the attendee and keep it moving?

Oh y’all have attendees? Down here it’s just a camera that snaps a photo of your license plate and they mail you a bill
lol

well, they had a toll bridge in NOLA a few years ago prior to katrina, and yea, they had people that would man them

they closed them post katrina, im not sure why

but other than that, the only other time i experience a toll bridge is when in Texas and i just go alternate routes to keep from having to take the tolls

lol

well, they had a toll bridge in NOLA a few years ago prior to katrina, and yea, they had people that would man them

they closed them post katrina, im not sure why

but other than that, the only other time i experience a toll bridge is when in Texas and i just go alternate routes to keep from having to take the tolls

Yeah I’m in Texas and haven’t seen an attendee in years

For a long time I never knew they made rice krispy treats with marshmallow. I found out when I was young but I was like really????

That Owen and Luke Wilson are brothers

For a long time I never knew they made rice krispy treats with marshmallow. I found out when I was young but I was like really????
what did you think they made them with?

On this note, didn't know marshmallows had gelatin in the until like 6 years ago. And most gelatin is made from pig bones.

But I recently discovered "kosher" marshmallows made with fish gelatin.

Tessa Thompson is a lesbian??

Back