Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

Nigga u found out that shit in the dl hughley interview yesterday lol
sighs

no, i didnt and i hate even having to explain this, but a coworker of mine years ago said it to me once after I asked her where she had been

she said "to see a man about a dog"...i said, "oh, i didnt know you liked dogs"...she busted out laughing then explained to me what it was

hearing the interview yesterday reminded me of that conversation

this the last time i explain myself to you

sighs

no, i didnt and i hate even having to explain this, but a coworker of mine years ago said it to me once after I asked her where she had been

she said "to see a man about a dog"...i said, "oh, i didnt know you liked dogs"...she busted out laughing then explained to me what it was

hearing the interview yesterday reminded me of that conversation

this the last time i explain myself to you

Grown men dont sigh tho...

If that's what you think then you are missing the premise of the thread but I'mma leave the quote here for you and maybe you can tell everybody what is VAGUE about it and what he learned from your response.....:cont:

But depending on the car, oil, driving habits he may need to????

wow at some of these nicknames.....learn something new everyday

The Origins of 10 Nicknames

http://mentalfloss.com/article/24761/origins-10-nicknames

1. Why is Dick from Richard?
The name Richard is very old and was popular during the Middle Ages. In the 12th and 13th centuries everything was written by hand and Richard nicknames like Rich and Rick were common just to save time. Rhyming nicknames were also common and eventually Rick gave way to Dick and Hick, while Rich became Hitch. Dick, of course, is the only rhyming nickname that stuck over time. And boy did it stick. At one point in England, the name Dick was so popular that the phrase "every Tom, Dick, or Harry" was used to describe Everyman.

I think mfs had sloppy ass handwriting so 'Rick' would come out looking like 'Dick' cuz dudes was fuckin up the R, so mfs were calling the same dude Rick and Dick across the land n the retards that we humans are began associating the names together.

I hate ppl

I still don’t know what some of these letters mean on my shift thing in my car.

PRND is all i know. What is L or Ds

Back