Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

did you read the thread an learn this or did you just recently learn this

my mind was blown as well
I read this somewhere a few months ago and then I saw this thread and decided to post it. Not sure if this was posted in here or not.

damn......oh well.......learn something new everyday

tenor.gif

Admittedly, never seen an episode of Seinfeld
I've never seen a full episode of Seinfeld in my life and I never laughed at the little bit I saw. Meanwhile Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of the funniest tv shows ever. How is it possible that the same guy made both?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I've never seen a full episode of Seinfeld in my life and I never laughed at the little bit I saw. Meanwhile Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of the funniest tv shows ever. How is it possible that the same guy made both?

tenor.gif
It's not NBC, it's HBO

aight so i pretty much failed hip hop today.....but I came to confess

im watching youtube videos....Sway in the morning in particular

he's talking about an artist and mentions "like me and tech"

tenor.gif

Idk how, but I never realized that was Sway from Sway and Tech

I just remembered him hosting shows and shit on BET and thought people liked him lol

anyway im going back now......do either of them actually rap or were they just kind of a dj/producer mix?

tenor.gif

I just remembered him hosting shows and shit on BET and thought people liked him lol

anyway im going back now......do either of them actually rap or were they just kind of a dj/producer mix?
aye man, takes a big man to admit this

props

tenor.gif

Since this is the thread for this, I’ll go ahead and admit that I’ve never heard of “Sway and Tech”

Since this is the thread for this, I’ll go ahead and admit that I’ve never heard of “Sway and Tech”
Props

I only know them because of a compilation they did with pharoah monch that used to come on mtv jams a lot back in the day

Props

I only know them because of a compilation they did with pharoah monch that used to come on mtv jams a lot back in the day

it only hit me when he said "me and tech" and I just remember seeing their names in the hip hop magazines and shit

couldnt tell you about any music they were involved in....but i been youtubing and most of the shit that comes up, i know it but there's nothing that references them but the title....lot of big names tho

im guessing they paved the way for the Dramas and Greg Streets and Khalids?

Back