Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

Chinese food containers turn into plates

c9999.jpg
That pork tho fam...Its not really pork but shit them boneless joints (spare rib tibs) use to be my SHIT

found this out a year or two ago

thought i should share

This takes the structural stability out of the cup and basically turns it into a tiny, flimsy paper plate.

That shit's going to slip out of your hand and make a mess.
unless you lack real nigga molecules

fortunately for me, this isnt an issue

Real diamonds shine clearish white and sometimes give off a blue hue. While fake diamonds reflect every colour of the rainbow because light can shine through it like a prism while diamonds are solid they can only reflect the light off thus giving off the whitish-blue hue.

When Jay-Z says my ice is blue that's what he was referring to. I thought it was cuz he had canaries. A jeweler showed me the difference between real and fake diamonds one day and I was completely mind blown.

@Sion if you gone tell it, tell the WHOLE truth bruh, not just one part. This is some Republican shit you doin. lol....

Diamonds give off a grey and white sparkle INSIDE the diamond (called brilliance), but OUTSIDE the diamond it reflects and disperses light that gives it a ROYGBIV/rainbow like hue (called fire).

I know some dudes ain't into it and that's coolio, but I happen to own several diamond pieces from pendants to watches to rings and have been collecting for a long time. I know the jewelry game. That jeweler gave you some misinformation and what's funny is there a lot of them out there that do. Always cross reference!

Last edited:
Dope thread I learned a lot of interesting things in near and also thanks guys for not turning this into a debate about whether to stand up or sit down when wiping your ass like when a similar thread was made on the I. C.

Lmao I learned how to open any combo lock in middle school

That's when I started working with combo locks. A nigga became a master at them when you trying to hurry up & unlock it, so you can go to lunch or catch the school bus. I swear that used to feel like important clutch moments

Back