Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

You got a point too. On other social sites, Facebook, IG, SC. We see the people we are interacting with.

On here we interacting with cartoon pics and gifs and shit.

I thought he was joking

on those other sites you get the everythings always great version of people

filters, frames, stunt pics.....theres just a whole lot more faking going on to be in that public eye

men and women alike.....and the popularity of all that is what keeps people stuck in that and not really checking for message boards

we actually talk points here......you HAVE to be witty and thick skinned at the very least.....a picture of a car or stack of money easily trumps any argument you're having on IG or FB.....use it as a phone and you won lol

also those other places got "celebrities" to "interact" with and follow so people feel special

niggas really think they friends w/ Klay Thompson and Meek Mill.......we're just a bunch of regular people here

We're one big dysfunctional family

Everyone else is outsiders

Look at yall arguing for 10 pages about not having friends. WE are OUR friends!

DopeyLastingAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

I thought he was joking

filters, frames, stunt pics.....theres just a whole lot more faking going on to be in that public eye

men and women alike.....and the popularity of all that is what keeps people stuck in that and not really checking for message boards

we actually talk points here......you HAVE to be witty and thick skinned at the very least.....a picture of a car or stack of money easily trumps any argument you're having on IG or FB.....use it as a phone and you won lol

also those other places got "celebrities" to "interact" with and follow so people feel special

niggas really think they friends w/ Klay Thompson and Meek Mill.......we're just a bunch of regular people here
Good point.

And tbh all that reckless shit y’all swear was going on over there, ain’t happened here. Not saying it wasn’t reckless over there but it’s hard to believe because interacting with y’all niggas, just don’t seem like it was that bad and scary.

Maybe y’all wasnt a part of it and others were.

It was so much hype about how crazy the IC was but most you niggas SOFT. So, I just don’t see it.

I thought he was joking

I thought about something though.

Just as much as y’all wanna see a pic of the females.
Females wanna see the niggas too.

And tbh all that reckless shit y’all swear was going on over there, ain’t happened here. Not saying it wasn’t reckless over there but it’s hard to believe because interacting with y’all niggas, just don’t seem like it was that bad and scary.

Maybe y’all wasnt apart of it and others were.

It was so much hype about how crazy the IC was but most you niggas SOFT. So, I just don’t see it.
Bingo

s1p0z5_zpsoaxcufll.gif

THATS who it was. He played a major part. In my opinion.
Crazy thing is I wasn't even around to know that but knowing how he is, it's easy to guess. That boys would bring up the most unnecessary shit for no reason when talking to somebody and would constantly bring shit up

Back