Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

I was a IC member for 8 years. It was an almost all male site that had some professional level woman haters. Me personally, I joined for the dialogue. If things went to the gutter I simply left the thread. It was the usual suspects who baited and attacked the females. The good thing about a discussion forum is you can pick and choose how much you interact. I stayed out of the nonsense. More fun to watch from the sidelines.

There was a subgroup who basically built a shrine to Kat.

I was a IC member for 8 years. It was an almost all male site that had some professional level woman haters. Me personally, I joined for the dialogue. If things went to the gutter I simply left the thread. It was the usual suspects who baited and attacked the females. The good thing about a discussion forum is you can pick and choose how much you interact. I stayed out of the nonsense. More fun to watch from the sidelines.

if u were on the IC for 8 years u d know at one point there were more active female posters than male

Damn a shrine? Lmaoooo.

Exactly.

Never understood the logic of ....."locking".......a thread.

Doesn't make sense as long as people are still actively posting in it.
Of course doesn't make sense to someone who wants to remember the times and type old quotes.

I said lock the thread and I meant it

They hated her so much they love her. Odd

I never understood that..niggaz was more on Kat than Pico

Shit man, I was in Pico inbox like
kd9a10.gif

Lol...fuck Kat

And tbh all that reckless shit y’all swear was going on over there, ain’t happened here. Not saying it wasn’t reckless over there but it’s hard to believe because interacting with y’all niggas, just don’t seem like it was that bad and scary.

Maybe y’all wasnt a part of it and others were.

It was so much hype about how crazy the IC was but most you niggas SOFT. So, I just don’t see it.

tenor.gif

My guess is there's a pillow talking nigga in our midst and he ruined it for everyone telling bedtime stories. But I'm just guessing.

Generally it's always some kind of bitch ass nigga trying to boost himself by putting the competition down. Luckily I'm not on here chasing pussy and just here for the laughs.

Y'all niggas and these conspiracy theories

Yeah... It was this nigga.

Back