Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

Wait till @1/2 sees what Elzo posted

giphy.gif

some niggas really loved Kat...@1/2 cheated on his baby moms w her

:hahaha:

basketballwoodsonreaction1.gif

Y’all talked, well not y’all but some of y’all. I can’t really remember everyone who did but it was a lot of talk about how IC niggas ruthless. IC niggas love to be disrespectful to women. IC niggas be hackin and exposing.

When a chick hear that, what you think she gon do when them niggas come to this site? Then when a chick sign up, y’all be on some weird ass shit bruh. Like some mfn weird ass thirsty dog type shit. Y’all gotta let mfs warm up first.

293ae8f139eb75259879c2e42b8d7f13.jpg

Good point. MzLyricist hit the nail on the head tho with the bolded...

A lot of females I know aren't familiar with forums and aren't interested. I try and bring who I can here but, if it's not fb, snapchat, Instagram, etc. They aren't really all that into it. Also the females I know are either really social media types or not at all. Like my sisters I feel like would have a lot of fun on here but they aren't into social media like that. And the ones that are, aren't checking for it because its unfamiliar. But I TRY though lol and idk why but my sisters and most of my friends are pretty chicks. I'm persistent though, I'm working on trying to bring one of my highschool friends right now and she's bad fr. No homo lol

Folks love puttin all their business out there for the world to see. To be seen. Those three social media sites provide that.

Like someone mentioned b4, forums don't interest folks. And since we're talkin about ladies, a lot women aren't interested in the shyt we all discuss. Some just wanna spill "tea"...post a dozen selfies to up their "Likes" stats...twerk...and promote Tummy Tea.

Me personally...I don't see the purpose of setting up an acct, only to just lurk. There's PLENTY of forums for the women to participate in that may peek their interests. Their opinions on a lot of the topics being discussed is needed imo.

Which is why a lot of us respect the women who do participate. We may not always agree with each their opinions, but we still enjoy the debates and different perspectives.

Y’all talked, well not y’all but some of y’all. I can’t really remember everyone who did but it was a lot of talk about how IC niggas ruthless. IC niggas love to be disrespectful to women. IC niggas be hackin and exposing.

When a chick hear that, what you think she gon do when them niggas come to this site? Then when a chick sign up, y’all be on some weird ass shit bruh. Like some mfn weird ass thirsty dog type shit. Y’all gotta let mfs warm up first.

In other words all these new ic niggas is wack i been saying it for months.

Fun Fact:

Rumor has it that part of the reason Pico left was because Kat was in her inbox creeping her out.

Pico's a troll though, so I'm not sure how serious she was when she said it.
Nah she left cause she had a bad experience and she out grew the whole concept based Offa that

Of course doesn't make sense to someone who wants to remember the times and type old quotes.

Where are you getting this "remember the times" thing from?

All I wanted to know was why so many ABW ladies stopped actively posting.

myT9ofB.png
By the way,..I'm not saying that like she told me that personally. That just seem like the most plausible reason.

Nah, Marc gospelling thru off her illusion of trolling.

Hard to troll when a nigga got hard evidence of you thoting, IJS

Nah, Marc gospelling thru off her illusion of trolling.

Hard to troll when a nigga got hard evidence of you thoting, IJS

Completely forgot about that shit. That wasn't a good look for her. It was hard for her out there after that lol. That armor was fucking pierced.

Matter fact her and Chuck died hard. Chuck took it on the chin tho. Literally.

I'm socially competent enough for people not to think I'm weird for talkin' about an online forum for so many years but in all that time maybe one or two nigs (both dudes) have asked me about joinin'

Back