Welcome To aBlackWeb

There are 1,103 members...

I'm surprised my grandmother didn't sign up. She used to lurk the IC when it was active

And @deadeye you and all the other niggas coming on here asking for Kat ain’t help either.

@Kandy

It wasn't really all about her.

It was more about the fact that we know she's addicted to this shit and were surprised that she wasn't posting here.

Most of my postings about Kat are for my own personal amusement.

We've had a rather contemptuous.....as well as contentious....relationship over the years.

Ask @Max. or any of the other IC posters who who've been on for at least 4 years..........and they'll tell you that we used to get into heated arguments and go in on each other all the time.

Can't even say it's a love/hate relationship........but more of a sometimes we're cool, sometimes we're not situation.

Even still, unless they were lurking.........I don't think the women that stopped posting were even aware of the Kat situation because, again, they left long before most of us got over here.

A good way to bring women here is, for all the men to put their pic as there AVI.

That way when women come they are greeted with
BtC-nrqCAAAEYDY.jpg

And they'll tell their friends it's on and Poppin on ABW

The atmosphere of the website was more local lounge, slow, nice, respectful. Everyone went out of their way to make each other feel welcomed. Viewpoints from the women were kinda over championed to create an environment that made them feel more secure about expressing themselves.

Truth be told, alot of women put men's opinions on a pedestal. The ones that stuck around and still post, don't. The ones that left take men's opinion in opposition to them...harshly. They would rather lurk than feel judged, it's safe in the bushes.

So, basically, niggas coddled the ladies so much that some of them were too sensitive to cope with any opposing views?

Rick Ross head nod clip.gif

Ok, that makes sense.

aight,

what it all boils down to is availability

i dont really wanna name no names, but its kinda necessary, but take someone like Azlyn who is in pacific standard time. Even when she was "active", she still would be late behind on threads just due to the time difference so she would miss a bulk of the active participation from everyone in EST and CST.

Believe it or not, most of the females actually have stuff going on irl. Sometimes they post in spurts, sometimes they get ghost for a while. Simple as that.

You give yourself too much credit thinking someone left b/c of the migration of IC dudes b/c truth be told if there was really an issue, the "proper channels" would've dealt with it behind the scenes.

not to mention that most of you spent your early days bickering about whether Kat or Westie (i've said this before, Kat and Westie both have an account here...Kat more than likely wont ever post, Westie might someday) was coming over despite the number of females that were actively posting, so you didnt give a shit really anyway, so stop with all the faux outrage and concern like you give a shit now that they arent posting as much

Denzel my man gif.gif

Related video:

@ 1:32

You never disappoint bruh.

So, basically, niggas coddled the ladies so much that some of them were too sensitive to cope with any opposing views?

View attachment 53279

Ok, that makes sense.
It wasn't cause the men coddled the women, it was the coddling that made them feel comfortable enough to interact. Which to Chi's point is correct. If you are playing ball and some fine women show up in gym gear and say they wanna run. You ain't gonna body em down low in the post and try to break their ankles.

You are gonna adjust your game so they can have fun and enjoy your company. Now...

Every now and then one of em think shit sweet and talk shit cause she think you ain't let her get by you easy..

:ainttrippin:thats when you

tenor (12).gif

:chile:just cause I'm sweet don't mean shit sweet..ya mean?

nigga childs rung kobe's bell lmaooo

take another one wit ya

nah they were soft tho.....he didnt even cock back he was just lettin him know he had time

we steal on french niggas too

A good way to bring women here is, for all the men to put their pic as there AVI.

That way when women come they are greeted with
View attachment 53278

And they'll tell their friends it's on and Poppin on ABW
You got a point too. On other social sites, Facebook, IG, SC. We see the people we are interacting with.

On here we interacting with cartoon pics and gifs and shit.

Also, niggas gotta stop 'warning' these females as soon as they sign up

This ain't the IC, ain't a single female been hacked on THIS site.

Ain't a single female been exposed on THIS site

To my knowledge, only one female was stalked and Goldie deaded his account and IP

All those warnings give the impression that we worse than we actually are. What new female gonna wanna stick around if she think she gonna be embarrassed?

Hell most of you niggas scared to talk to these chicks. Got Hershey walking around here all unclaimed and shit

Exactly what I was getting at when I posed the question.

ABW niggas from the IC.......told these chicks horror stories about the IC......and now those chicks are gone

So it wasn't really the IC migration that made these chicks leave.

It was the niggas who were already on here that drove them away.

Just as I suspected.

You do realize that the majority of this forum's initial members were from the IC, including Goldie... right?
Yes but that don’t mean bring that shit over here. Every time we did some shit somebody would mention some shit that happened on the IC. I get it IC was y’all thing but this ABW. If we wanted to be on the IC we could’ve went our asses over there.

RIP

Exactly what I was getting at when I posed the question.

ABW niggas from the IC.......told these chicks horror stories about the IC......and now those chicks are gone

So it wasn't really the IC migration that made these chicks leave.

It was the niggas who were already on here that drove them away.

Just as I suspected.
Nah, we rarely spoke on the IC before the migration

Every now and then someone would mention what was happening over there, but that's it

Yall did a great job of representing yourselves within the first 2 weeks of being here.......

@Kandy

It wasn't really all about her.

It was more about the fact that we know she's addicted to this shit and were surprised that she wasn't posting here.

Most of my postings about Kat are for my own personal amusement.

We've had a rather contemptuous.....as well as contentious....relationship over the years.

Ask @Max. or any of the other IC posters who who've been on for at least 4 years..........and they'll tell you that we used to get into heated arguments and go in on each other all the time.

Can't even say it's a love/hate relationship........but more of a sometimes we're cool, sometimes we're not situation.

Even still, unless they were lurking.........I don't think the women that stopped posting were even aware of the Kat situation because, again, they left long before most of us got over here.
No chicks really “left” but they’re posting has slowed down. I’m not blaming Kat or anything.

However, the way multiple of you niggas came in here asking for this chick was an issue.

Back