Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - DC's Batwoman (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

The first episode was alright and I'm halfway through ep. 2. This shit is on struggle status so far like Agents of Shield was when it first started.

Trying to keep an open mind about the show but it's nothing to call home about.
Shit is just not convincing. Batmam as a character is really captavating without even saying a word. What makes Batwoman standout? I liked hee in Bad Blood which I own that movie, but theibe action version is flopping.

I watched the first two episodes of this show and I must say that I'm impressed that they made this show worse than what I was expecting

The first few episodes were horrible.

It's gotten a lot better since then.

However, like I said a few weeks back, I like everything about the show............except the lead character.

The girl who plays Alice/Beth is stealing the show.

I couldn't go no further than the two episodes. There isn't one attractive woman on this show to at least keep me watching a bad show.

I said when the Elseworlds crossover happened they needed to recast. She is the reason that show sucks. Hopefully whoever they bring in has more personality and is more badass and believable

Wouldn't that be stepping on the movie they currently have in production?

I thought the new movie was spos to be about the early years??

Honestly I don't even know. Only thing I know the movie will have him being more detective than anything

Back