Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - DC's Batwoman (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

tumblr_pupaz0Dazm1qd4rf5o5_1280.jpg

Anticipation had dropped severely

I'll still watch, but I'm my expectations are very low now

I hope it fails.

If for no other reason than to give these studios/production companies reason enough to stop pushing these gay themes on tv.

I hope it fails.

If for no other reason than to give these studios/production companies reason enough to stop pushing these gay themes on tv.
I think the wanted to go night wing, but Titans got that on lock.

I swear that season 2 gotta be crack

Still watchin.

I think they dropped the ball on the crossover they did. Was expecting a bigger impact. But its whateva.

Rather see her stand alone than team upwit the others.

It comes on tonight right?

I heard she almost died on set doing some stunts

I read her comics for a while now. She was a gay character from the very beginning. She is Bruce's cousin. She has a military background. Sister issues. Her attitude is tougher then batgirl and nightwing but not Batman. I probably won't watch though. I don't know what it is about the cw but I don't watch any of their shows. If Netflix was to do it, I would give it a watch

When the publicity is about the publicity it seems shaky.
First, Ruby Rose isn't "gay enough"
so She deletes her Twitter or something.
Then its about how heavy handed the trailer is.
Then it's about how CRINGEY the trailer is.
Now it's the tried and true "it's not for the straight white males" speech from Ruby herself.

Hopefully it's at least decent on its own merit but it seems like it's relying on shock value publicity.

I'll give it three episodes before I decide if I'll continue watching. My expectations are pretty low at the moment though

Back