Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - DC's Batwoman (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

she's a gay female lead...

it definitely can be marketed to hit those demographics, but she does have a good story....

i'm willing to give it a watch if its done welll... but if it's corny, i'll admit it's corny....

u dont see me batting for arrow this season

Where was this "wait & see" approach for Marvel?

That's what I mean by one-sided.

Where was this "wait & see" approach for Marvel?

That's what I mean by one-sided.
Bruh, this is a reach...

Firstly it's not just a wait and see approach....

Arrowverse is losing arrow... Which always a Batman lite.... They can't make a Batman show, and Robin/Nightwing is on Titans....

They can use the city of Gotham now that Gotham is off air, and Batwoman made the most sense....

It's a respectable comic with a currentb decent following.

They tested the waters with the bad blood movie a few years ago... It's a solid character and it makes sense....

The only wait and see if if it's s good show or not...

If you still salty about Captain Marvel.... Considering how little she did in end game, and how insignificant her character is in the marvel universe as a whole....

CW would probably love to do a Batman or Nightwing show if they could. But going with Batwoman is a decent compromise, bcuz they can still use all the same elements and make her another Batman-lite just like arrow was....

Not the same thing at all.....

Not to mention I still saw Captain marvel myself first week....

So I did give the same wait and see energy, and I clearly said if Batwoman is corny I have no issue admitting it.. Like I have no issue giving any show warranted criticism.

Stop trying to turn my sound posting into biased trolling. I'm too consistent.

Bruh, this is a reach...

Firstly it's not just a wait and see approach....

Arrowverse is losing arrow... Which always a Batman lite.... They can't make a Batman show, and Robin/Nightwing is on Titans....

They can use the city of Gotham now that Gotham is off air, and Batwoman made the most sense....

It's a respectable comic with a currentb decent following.

They tested the waters with the bad blood movie a few years ago... It's a solid character and it makes sense....

The only wait and see if if it's s good show or not...

If you still salty about Captain Marvel.... Considering how little she did in end game, and how insignificant her character is in the marvel universe as a whole....

CW would probably love to do a Batman or Nightwing show if they could. But going with Batwoman is a decent compromise, bcuz they can still use all the same elements and make her another Batman-lite just like arrow was....

Not the same thing at all.....

I don't concern myself wit the whole Marvel vs DC fan beef. But...you made a very good point at the bolded.

Thinkin back to Endgame...just what the fucc she do??? Lol. I mean when Nick Fury paged her...I thought this hefa was coming back to wreck Thanos shyt up. Naw. I mean what exactly did she do that stood out?

I don't concern myself wit the whole Marvel vs DC fan beef. But...you made a very good point at the bolded.

Thinkin back to Endgame...just what the fucc she do??? Lol. I mean when Nick Fury paged her...I thought this hefa was coming back to wreck Thanos shyt up. Naw. I mean what exactly did she do that stood out?
Don't let people know I'm making sense...

They'll never forgive you

Well she did save Stark. She destroyed Thanos ship too but Endgame went a lot different than people expected. Her movie made tons of money so that's all the relevance the character needed. It worked well for Disney.

Last edited:
That trailer was ass. I'm sick of this I'm woman hear me roar shit. Damn progressives and sjws think we are still in the 60s. We get it women can do shit too. Let's move on now. They could've found a better way to pump this show.

Yeah.

The bulldyke, feminist, girlpower/lesbian/androgynous agenda is gonna ruin this show.

Not to mention I still saw Captain marvel myself first week....

So I did give the same wait and see energy, and I clearly said if Batwoman is corny I have no issue admitting it.. Like I have no issue giving any show warranted criticism.

Stop trying to turn my sound posting into biased trolling. I'm too consistent.

Nice spin moves you got. But he was referring to you not labeling this show as pandering or agenda driven like you did with CM prior to ever seeing the movie.

But you already knew all that.

Rescued Tony and Nebula, helped kill Thanos in the beginning, turned the tide when the heroes were being bombarded and went toe to toe with Thanos to the point he had to use the power stone to get her off of him.

I'd say she had her moments. But this isn't the thread for all of that.

Nice spin moves you got. But he was referring to you not labeling this show as pandering or agenda driven like you did with CM prior to ever seeing the movie.

But you already knew all that.
Because the situation is different.

CW is losing a show..

A very batman-esque show...

They are replacing it with another batman-esque show...

There was a need for the show, they wanted another dark and brooding hero to balance the team with the departure of arrow.

The jury remains out on if it's a blatant pandering of feminism....

Even though the whole team is women now except for flash

Back