Welcome To aBlackWeb

I like the Diaz villian...but still figuring out where they going wit this

Smash Mrs. Diggle

I'm confused. Is it flashing forward now? Roy and Oliver son?

Yeah, I'm confused about that too.

I'm thinking it's a flash forward, and then something's gonna happen with the crossover that explains how his son goes back in time.

Either that, or it's a flashback from another Earth........and his son from that earth somehow finds his way here.

Crossover might play a role in that scenario too.

I'm thinking it's a flash forward, and then something's gonna happen with the crossover that explains how his son goes back in time.

Either that, or it's a flashback from another Earth........and his son from that earth somehow finds his way here.

Or its a cluster fuck.

^^^^^^Looks like this theory is fairly accurate^^^^^^^

Not sure if the crossover is gonna play a part, but we now know that this William and Roy are from another Earth.

^^^^^^Looks like this theory is fairly accurate^^^^^^^

Not sure if the crossover is gonna play a part, but we now know that this William and Roy are from another Earth.
This Earth shit doesn't make sense. Why would they care about this Earth if they are from another Earth? What impact does whats going on with Earth 1 have on their own Earth? Its too convenient how the solution to everything is "we are from another Earth and we are here to save you for some bullshit reason". I think the writers are just being lazy.

This Earth shit doesn't make sense. Why would they care about this Earth if they are from another Earth? What impact does whats going on with Earth 1 have on their own Earth? Its too convenient how the solution to everything is "we are from another Earth and we are here to save you for some bullshit reason". I think the writers are just being lazy.

I'm thinking they're gonna spin it as sort of a domino effect.

All the multiverses, although they're variations of each other, are still interconnected in some kind of way.

Kind of like distorted parallels or mirrors of each other.

Meaning, what happens in one can have ripple effects throughout the other multiverses.

So, at some point.........while they were on their earth, they figured out that the only way to save their earth's fate is to make sure certain things don't happen on the earth where Felicity is still alive.

Honestly, the only thing wrong with this season is the Diaz storyline.

It's dragged out entirely too long.

Everything about it should've been wrapped up last season.

Last edited:
I'm thinking they're gonna spin it as sort of a domino effect.

All the multiverses, although they're variations of each other, are still interconnected in some kind of way.

Kind of like distorted parallels or mirrors of each other.

Meaning, what happens in one can have ripple effects throughout the other multiverses.

So, at some point.........while they were on their earth, they figured out that the only way to save their earth's fate is to make sure certain things don't happen on the earth where Felicity is still alive.

Honestly, the only thing wrong with this season is the Diaz storyline.

It's dragged out entirely too long.

Everything about it should've been wrapped up last season.
That domino effect has to have negative consequences too. Diaz is trash. Didn't like last season because of him. When he revealed that he was a villain because got bullied I almost smashed my tv. What a whiney punk. They didn't update Slade's story either.

They are forcing him to be some super bad ass but its not coming off that way

Exactly.

I'm always gonna see him as Alvarez from Oz.

So I'm never gonna be able to see him as some criminal mastermind.

I'm thinking somebody from casting got the wrong actor from Oz, because the actor who played Morales would've been a lot more convincing:

Morales from OZ.jpg

Simply because he came across as more authentic when he played a boss on tv.

I know a lot of people remember him as one of the cops from Dexter, but he's still Morales from Oz to me.

Back