Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix The Witcher (Season 3)

That timeline switching shit made this show not that bearable to me by the end. It does nothing for the storyline but add unnecessary confusion. They could have done something like adjust the hue in post effects or just declared the time whenever they switched and that would have been fine since everybody looks exactly the same regardless of the time (except Yennifer).

Or just play that shit in sequential order. It's not like there was some big "aha" revelation they were hiding.

That timeline switching shit made this show not that bearable to me by the end. It does nothing for the storyline but add unnecessary confusion. They could have done something like adjust the hue in post effects or just declared the time whenever they switched and that would have been fine since everybody looks exactly the same regardless of the time (except Yennifer).

Or just play that shit in sequential order. It's not like there was some big "aha" revelation they were hiding.
Bruh is the timeline shit really fucking y'all niggaz up this bad?
I'm sure there were clues b4 but by the time I saw the king and his sister as kids at the mage ball I knew for sure what was up.

Shit wasn't that difficult man. They told three different peoples stories; geralt, his surprise kid, and yennifer

Geez

Bruh is the timeline shit really fucking y'all niggaz up this bad?
I'm sure there were clues b4 but by the time I saw the king and his sister as kids at the mage ball I knew for sure what was up.

Shit wasn't that difficult man. They told three different peoples stories; geralt, his surprise kid, and yennifer

Geez

C'mon now. You know folks nowadays wanna be spoon fed the details...rather than figuring it out themselves. Lol!

C'mon now. You know folks nowadays wanna be spoon fed the details...rather than figuring it out themselves. Lol!

Do you really consider this show complex enough to need to be spoonfed to anyone? LMAO.

In this case the timeline switching added absolutely nothing to the story so it was basically a poorly executed gimmick. It's like they were trying to add an artificial element of depth to what amounts to a very straightforward (and simplistic) storyline.

Plenty of shows have no trouble telling stories over multiple timelines - this one just did a really bad job of it.

For the record, I would have filled up pre-enchanted Yennefer so hard. I'm talking that creampie would win blue ribbon in a town fair.

For the record, I would have filled up pre-enchanted Yennefer so hard. I'm talking that creampie would win blue ribbon in a town fair.
I would've passed on her but I'd have missed out
Some chicks be like that.
Straight butterfaces or some other affliction, but a hungry nigga will bypass that and reap them rewards; bad ass body and a pussy that play tug of war with the dick.

I would've passed on her but I'd have missed out
Some chicks be like that.
Straight butterfaces or some other affliction, but a hungry nigga will bypass that and reap them rewards; bad ass body and a pussy that play tug of war with the dick.
Lol she had the crowd give an applause when black dude bust that nut

Just finished the dragon episode.. shit not bad.

I never watched got, so I can't do the comparison. And I never played the game, so I ain't catch the references.

But going in with no knowledge, it's still good. And I can appreciate that.

Which Witcher games on PS4 are most utilized this season?

Just finished the dragon episode.. shit not bad.

I never watched got, so I can't do the comparison. And I never played the game, so I ain't catch the references.

But going in with no knowledge, it's still good. And I can appreciate that.

Which Witcher games on PS4 are most utilized this season?
I don't think they utilizing the games yet as far as storyline. Just the beginning of the novels

Show is dope. The story line is legit, identical to the video game. Fuck a GOT

I got Witcher 3 this shit raw
Yea the show actually helped me get the characters and story, and that kept me from really liking game before. Now I got template on the kinda guy I'm playing wit. His attitude towards shit and why everyone is afraid of the nelfguards.

I got Witcher 3 this shit raw
The show is actually causing a huge resurgence of The Witcher hype. There's more people playing The Witcher 3 now on Steam than at launch, which is crazy to think about. Even on Amazon the books are trending, too. Plus the creator of the books squashed his beef with CD Projekt Red, when they initially approached him to make a game out the books, he had the option to take a cut of the sales or take a lump sum of cash (like 10k). He took the money because he basically didn't see the hype about video games/thought they were silly, lol. When he realized how successful the games were and he lawyered up and sued them. They settled, but also a couple days ago they released this statement. So The Witcher 4 is definitely on its way.

CD PROJEKT S.A. Solidifies Relationship with Witcher Books Author Andrzej Sapkowski

Back