Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix The Witcher (Season 3)

So far the fights look violent, fast, and authentic. Cavill is killing his part, the bard is killing his part, everyone else, not so much. I feel like you have to be a fan of the game to be able to over look alot of the shit story telling to enjoy the show.

So far the fights look violent, fast, and authentic. Cavill is killing his part, the bard is killing his part, everyone else, not so much. I feel like you have to be a fan of the game to be able to over look alot of the shit story telling to enjoy the show.

You might be right because the couple reviews I saw were mediocre but I'm digging it. Then again Witcher 3 was one of my favorite games of all time.

Its solid. I like it. Can't deliver as much as a game or book with only what 8 eps? On ep 5 already. Hope the explore vampires and werewolves. Its a little confusing because there is at least two different time periods. I think Ciri is present time and everything else is the past? Yennifer said it was 3 decades since she been a witch before she met Geralt and you can see Ciri's grandmother abd parents begore she was born when they met Geralt.

Never played the games or read the books. I'm going into this blind but so far so good
I think that is for the best. Most people will compare it to the game which is just based off the books anyway so they already have a depiction of the characters.

Monsters, blood, titties, magic and a black man in armor, all in the first episode.

Cavill actually looks great with the hair, the promotional pictures looked terrible.
Crazy because the games had no none white characters and one of the devs was talking about its set in europe when no blacks were there yet the show has blacks like GoT, Gladiator and Spartacus did. Witcher is not based on actual events like Spartacus. So I has to check him.

I'm on episode two high off my ass and confused as fuck

Back