Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix The Witcher (Season 3)

About to binge the whole thing in one sitting. Maybe 2 or 3 sittings.

Saw witcher 3 game of the year edition on sale for 16 bucks at the store. Might end up picking it up again and giving it a playthrough.

Show is dope. Picked the right characters for the Witcher.

A simple thing like "Present day" and "Year 123" is all it needs to put these scenes in the proper context.
But it all tied in at the end.
To be honest, the show is fan fiction,
A lot of this is just this Lauren Hissrich lady take on the source material.

I liked it though.
Hope we get a season 2.

Here's the old intro to the first game that also featured the strigga fight.

Last edited:
I never played the games or anything like that so this was first introduction to the series. I agree about the time skips being a bit confusing but other than that it was a decent show. I'll peep the second season if it drops as well

I enjoyed it. I'll give it 4 out of 5 as a rating. Had the gore, action, nekkids and story was cool.

I laughed at the mountain scene with the dragons. They must've ran out of special effects money because those dragons looked like some SciFi channel garbage lol.
There are so many creatured they can do that are cheaper too produce like vampires, werewolves, spirits and those fishmen that exist in the Witcher's world. When they said dragons I didn't expect one because I knew they did not have the budget LOL. Dragon looked malnourished. That's the thing with streaming services, they don't have very high budgets just like regular cable channels. Would have preffered an animated series like Castlevania because there are so many things that cost too much to make from the Witcher's world in live action. The world is more empty than it is in the books or game. Bandits and monsters exist everywhere with underwater exploration and tons of magic.

There are so many creatured they can do that are cheaper too produce like vampires, werewolves, spirits and those fishmen that exist in the Witcher's world. When they said dragons I didn't expect one because I knew they did not have the budget LOL. Dragon looked malnourished. That's the thing with streaming services, they don't have very high budgets just like regular cable channels. Would have preffered an animated series like Castlevania because there are so many things that cost too much to make from the Witcher's world in live action. The world is more empty than it is in the books or game. Bandits and monsters exist everywhere with underwater exploration and tons of magic.
Lol man the green dragon looked like a dog lying down and the Gold one looked like Girrafe with wings. Ironically the other monsters in the series looked pretty good

Back