Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix The Witcher (Season 3)

The show is actually causing a huge resurgence of The Witcher hype. There's more people playing The Witcher 3 now on Steam than at launch, which is crazy to think about. Even on Amazon the books are trending, too. Plus the creator of the books squashed his beef with CD Projekt Red, when they initially approached him to make a game out the books, he had the option to take a cut of the sales or take a lump sum of cash (like 10k). He took the money because he basically didn't see the hype about video games/thought they were silly, lol. When he realized how successful the games were and he lawyered up and sued them. They settled, but also a couple days ago they released this statement. So The Witcher 4 is definitely on its way.

CD PROJEKT S.A. Solidifies Relationship with Witcher Books Author Andrzej Sapkowski

im thinking about coppin the books

Bitches do that irl
Word.

And the dumb bitch could have got her wish if she just told Geralt when he asked her when they had the jinn she's stupid chasing dragons and shit this aint Game of Thrones

Hated that bitch. She tried to kill sonic(hedgehog knight) even though he had the surprise then when Geralt got the surprise she's still try to go against it knowing Destiny don't play like that

man it always like that in stories powerful characters ignore all the signs

Yeah I'm about to buy the game again myself. I never got to finish it. Game is fucking massive and can be difficult at times. Never got to play the dlc either

Lol he sounds like a fucking idiot
He is an asshole who thinks little of video games, but his dumb ass realize the games is the only reason The Witcher is in the mainstream now. So he had to agree to a fourth game. He had the nerve to ask for more money than what was agreed upon for the games once he say how much money they made.

I got warned beforehand that the timeline shifts throughout the season, but that shit still confused me because the signposting as to where they are isn't made obvious - you have to pick up the details to realise what's happening.

Anyway, for someone who never read the books or played the games I really enjoyed it. Netflix need to get on with dropping the trailer for season 2.

I would've passed on her but I'd have missed out
Some chicks be like that.
Straight butterfaces or some other affliction, but a hungry nigga will bypass that and reap them rewards; bad ass body and a pussy that play tug of war with the dick.

A lesson for why you should be nice to the ugly girls when you're at school. 10 years later and the ones you overlooked have blossomed and the ones you thought were banging have aged like milk or are pissed off single parents because they let geezers nut and run.

A lesson for why you should be nice to the ugly girls when you're at school. 10 years later and the ones you overlooked have blossomed and the ones you thought were banging have aged like milk or are pissed off single parents because they let geezers nut and run.

Lmaooooo I learned that lesson hard. Chick I could've been nice to on the first few days of school when we were partnered up for orientation but i made fun of when the homies saw me with her cause she was a fob (fresh off boat) is absolutely fire now. I'd breed it up in a heart beat. She lives down the opposite end of my floor and I gotta see her all the fucking time and swallow that ether. I can tell she remembers how I did her too. Smh.

Lol he sounds like a fucking idiot

Nah they were a unknown developer at the time with no real prospects and what they were trying to do was relatively unheard of at the time.

It was unrealistic to expect them to hit like they did. They took a wild gamble.

For dude it was just a easy 10k.

Nah they were a unknown developer at the time with no real prospects and what they were trying to do was relatively unheard of at the time.

It was unrealistic to expect them to hit like they did. They took a wild gamble.

For dude it was just a easy 10k.
Nah that idiot did not understand how popular video games were. He bashed gaming and made a stupid deal. He did not respect video games at all. He should have educated himself.

Nah that idiot did not understand how popular video games were. He bashed gaming and made a stupid deal. He did not respect video games at all. He should have educated himself.

It was one of the first books adapted to video game. There was no real reason to just assume some random people who hadn't made many games if any were gonna pull off what they did with the witcher.

Well damn
What were critics saying about the witcher again?
END97t1WoAMD5F5

Last edited:
Back