Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Wire - A Hindsight Discussion

Stringer went in person to invite Marlo into the co opt. Totally misread the man in front of him.
This is where I can agree with you…. At this point , String only saw good business and thought Marlo would see the good business opportunity and take it

String understood what dropping bodies means to a criminal org and no matter what he was never going to go war w Marlo

String didn’t know Marlo to understand that he was a gangster before anything

Both are ass. Ziggy and the dock was the absolute worse of season 2 and the newspaper people were the absolute worse of season 5.

I liked 5 better than 2.. by a wide margin.

The newspaper/media shit was interesting as hell to me.. Showed with the right light on some shit these assholes that claim they cant do shit manage to find a way when people are lookin and attention is focussed on it.

All in all.. each season showed a piece of what makes things work in the game

My man was by the book for 4 seasons and then out of nowhere he's doing that silly stuff following McNulty

I mean 4 years of trying to do some shit only to get blocked at every step might lead some folks to try to take different measures. Im not justifying it.. but its easy to see how the best investigator out of the bunch might be pressed to make a move like he did.

Like folks have said in here already Kima was the only straight shooter and police who wasnt crooked

I mean 4 years of trying to do some shit only to get blocked at every step might lead some folks to try to take different measures. Im not justifying it.. but its easy to see how the best investigator out of the bunch might be pressed to make a move like he did.

Like folks have said in here already Kima was the only straight shooter and police who wasnt crooked
I'ma tweet David Simon and ask him why the character arc changed for Freeman and see what he say

Back