Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Wire - A Hindsight Discussion

And that's why he was going with Joe at the moment.

But mouzone was telling him NY was ready to supply him again after he gave up string. He knew he was gonna need that cuz Joe was bout to cut him off regardless.

I don't think Brother had any connection or pull w/ the Dominican connect.

I think Brother knew Avon already lost his dope connect in NY and the whole you cut off from NY was about Brother & muscle. Which would've been the end for Avon w/ any connections w/ NY.

Sidebar

Any of y'all watch this will y'all ladies?

What are their thoughts

My ex put me onto the wire. In maybe '05 or '06, she was like 'Huh? You never seen the wire!? Oh na, we gotta fix that. Copped the first season on DVD. Watched it in a week. She came home form work one day the week after and I had bought season 2 and was knee deep into the shit. She's a huge fan.

Matter fact, I copped her a Cameo from Hassan Johnson for her birthday last year.

My s/o is kinda fickle lol

She hates power so that's good being that's my measuring stick for discussing shows in depth with people or not

But she keeps talking about this show is too slow. I don't think we've made it past the 5th episode in S1

But I'm like, you watched all 5 seasons of breaking bad and the sopranos

Huh???

How y'all feel about Omar getting bodied by Kenard?

Heated.

Simply because someone on the IC........think his name was Jah Bless....... put out a spoiler on it and I didn't believe it was gonna happen until I saw them in the corner store at the same time.

As a result, I'm forever deprived of the reaction I would've had to seeing it unfold without knowing it was gonna happen.

Heated.

Simply because someone on the IC........think his name was Jah Bless....... put out a spoiler on it and I didn't believe it was gonna happen until I saw them in the corner store at the same time.

As a result, I'm forever deprived of the reaction I would've had to seeing it unfold without knowing it was gonna happen.
lol @ spoiling a 6 yr old ep

She likes it she’s on her 2nd run through

doesn’t really give an in-depth analysis

I did have her after an ep watch a scene from power and I was like “LOOK AT THIS BS!”
My s/o is kinda fickle lol

She hates power so that's good being that's my measuring stick for discussing shows in depth with people or not

But she keeps talking about this show is too slow. I don't think we've made it past the 5th episode in S1

But I'm like, you watched all 5 seasons of breaking bad and the sopranos

Huh???

So we gon act like the 1st 3/4 seasons of Power wasn't good?

iight.....
Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

I felt Omar getting popped by Kenard was interesting. Here's a guy that achieved kinda folk hero status in the streets to some and was the Boogeyman to others. Yet he doesn't go out in a blaze of glory. Not at all. Headshotted by some kid in corner store.

I don't think Brother had any connection or pull w/ the Dominican connect.

I think Brother knew Avon already lost his dope connect in NY and the whole you cut off from NY was about Brother & muscle. Which would've been the end for Avon w/ any connections w/ NY.
I think dope had something to do with it.

Cuz remember NY dudes came to bmore season 4. And they picked east side..... The same niggaz that mouzone already had shook

Back