Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Did voting solve it?

Your massa biden told you on zoom the hispanics are your new overseers, didn't he?

What did you say back

A: fuck you cac

B: yessah mr bossman

?

As usual, your ignorance is on full display.

To affect change, laws have to be passed. You have to be in politics to do that. That's where the votes come in.

Unless you want to start a revolution and overthrow the establishment.

Are you going to lead the revolution from the front?

All ya'll talking trash about Dems, remember this:

Roughly 19% of black men and 9% of black women nationwide voted for Trump in 2020.

Some of ya'll ain't so innocent.
Another disillusioned coon who pretends the democrats aren't racist af

Fuck outta here oldhead

As usual, your ignorance is on full display.

To affect change, laws have to be passed. You have to be in politics to do that. That's where the votes come in.

Unless you want to start a revolution and overthrow the establishment.

Are you going to lead the revolution from the front?
Your massa told you hispanics got next

WHAT DID YOU SAY BACK?

How come you didn’t vote for Howie Hawkins and Angela Walker? Is it because you didn’t see them on tv? Or because democrats took them to court to get them kicked off your ballot?

Why would Dems want the Green Party off the ballot? Is it because they presented plans to do what democrats claim they want to do?

Never heard of them to be honest, which means they had no shot of winning. I'm not in the business of wasting my time like that. If we a viable option to support outside of the Dems and Reps, I'd gladly vote that route.

That's not the question though. The question was how does abstaining from the vote in this past election help black people.

@Disanthrope gave one possibility and I admit, if things worked out that way then the move was a success.

What's the likelihood things turn out that way? I don't know. Like I said, I see more avenues for failure down that path than success, but I could be wrong.

But these fools in this thread crying because their boy is being called out. They should stop listening to the fake hoteps and do their own research.

Will you shut the fuck up about Ice Cube in this thread already? This shit is borderline Gee757 status obsession. You probably don't know who that is but basically he's a fat retard who can't be in a topic without talking about how much he hates that woodface munkee 50 Cent. In every thread except a damn 50 Cent thread. You don't want to be known as the Gee757 of ABW - it's a stigma you won't be able to shake.

Will you shut the fuck up about Ice Cube in this thread already? This shit is borderline Gee757 status obsession. You probably don't know who that is but basically he's a fat retard who can't be in a topic without talking about how much he hates that woodface munkee 50 Cent. In every thread except a damn 50 Cent thread. You don't want to be known as the Gee757 of ABW - it's a stigma you won't be able to shake.

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-small.gif

Bruuuuuuuuuuh this nigga shocked his balls to his death

137031907_10157928410750197_5579522894730515623_o.jpg

Like I said.. because you didn’t see them on tv..you only know what you’re told.. Maybe the well thought out plan you need is for YOU to be informed about your options?

Say I did know about one of them and I voted in that direction, would they have won?

You sound dumb like politicians blaming the poor for being impoverished. Individual voters can't make candidates viable.

Back