Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

They planned to hang Pence. This is why i keep tellin ppl irl what happened on Wednesday really wasn't that bad. It coulda been alot worse.

They coulda hung pence. They coulda killed ppl. They coulda took hostages n made demands. It coulda been a horror show

5 Dead: Ashli Babbitt, 35, shot while trying to invade the House chamber. Kevin Greeson, 55, died of heart attack. Benjamin Philips, 50, died of a stroke. Rosanne Boyland, 34, crushed during siege. DC officer Brian Sicknick, 42, died of head injuries from the siege.
The DC officer wasn't a beat cop and was trying to stop the Trump protesters

being that he wasn't a street cop,he probably wouldn't get caught up in a BLM type incident so I can't really say he was a threat beyond just being white.

I thought these ppl said Blue Lives mattered though

and what about the property and buildings?

at this point, speaking about all the ways this system oppresses and brutalizes Black people, while not loudly advocating for the radical policy changes necessary to alleviate said oppression (and even more so, advocating *against* many of said policy changes), feels blatantly performative and exploitative.

your investment in the problem (continuously voting and defending these asshole politicians) should not be louder than your investment in the proposed solutions. otherwise, you're just performing for clout and you're not adding anything useful.

liberals love this kind of vapid performance and I'm not interested in it all.

Last edited:
at this point, speaking about all the ways this system oppresses and brutalizes Black people, while not loudly advocating for the radical policy changes necessary to alleviate said oppression (and even more so, advocating *against* many of said policy changes), feels blatantly performative and exploitative.

your investment in the problem (continuously voting and defending these asshole politicians) should not be louder than your investment in the proposed solutions. otherwise, you're just performing for clout and you're not adding anything useful.

Not today. Take that shit to the other thread.

You keep up bringing up that voting is contributing to the problem. Can you explain how not voting would help black people? For example, if all black people stopped voting tomorrow. What would improve for us?

Back