Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im like 2 episodes in and it's kinda boring so far. And the black ladies storyline with the civil rights stuff felt forced and was by far the most boring.

I take that back....I liked Vanya significantly more this season

Hell yeah i could definitely see Five playing robin in the future. Would be legit af. Tbh i always thought the actor that played Five was a adult that just looked young af. For some reason i feel like ive seen him on some show years ago, but i looked him up and dude is only 16. Played on some disney show but I've never seen it. Dudes killing it in his role though. My favorite Character is either Five or Klause.

DC fans want five to play Damien Wayne ASAP....

Lol not gonna lie....I can't unsee it now....

Dude is Damien's personality 100%

Watched son of Batman just last night.....100%

I saw that too. I can definitely see him playing Damien but they need to pull he trigger on that now before he out ages the role, and the only way I see that happening is if they get Affleck back in the role as Bats.

I wouldn't be mad at all at a shot for shot son of Batman live action

Affleck Batman
Five Damien
Rosario Dawson Talia
But I can't think of a Dick Grayson for the DCEU... It's mad young actors out there though

Finished it yesterday. Great season. I feel it kind of lost a bit of steam midway through, but the Opening episode and finale were probably two of my favorite episodes from both seasons so far.

So does Diego have a new power somehow? Did i miss something? Or was that Vanya that deflected the bullets?

Hilarious at all of them dudes chasing and shooting after them in an open field, bullets landing literally everywhere except their bodies.

Too bad that Ben is dead for real, but with that whole "Sparrow Academy" from the final moments of the last episode being lead by Ben, i think they're obviously in an alternate timeline, but Im wondering if they will get that Ben to Join the Umbrella Academy. He just has a cool power we havent gotten to see used too often and maybe it can evolve in ways.

Was dope seeing the Dad's younger self.

I think my roommate has the Graphic novels, im gonna have to read them ASAP or just buy them myself. He said that Season 2 was much different than what was in the books, but like most shows it is only BASED on the story written in the comic book. I looked through production notes and the original writer of Umbrella Academy (who is also the lead singer of the Band "My Chemical Romance") isnt really involved in the show at all. Probably gets a nice paycheck from the show though unless he sold the TV/Movie rights for a lump sum.

Finished it yesterday. Great season. I feel it kind of lost a bit of steam midway through, but the Opening episode and finale were probably two of my favorite episodes from both seasons so far.

So does Diego have a new power somehow? Did i miss something? Or was that Vanya that deflected the bullets?

Hilarious at all of them dudes chasing and shooting after them in an open field, bullets landing literally everywhere except their bodies.

Too bad that Ben is dead for real, but with that whole "Sparrow Academy" from the final moments of the last episode being lead by Ben, i think they're obviously in an alternate timeline, but Im wondering if they will get that Ben to Join the Umbrella Academy. He just has a cool power we havent gotten to see used too often and maybe it can evolve in ways.

Was dope seeing the Dad's younger self.

I think my roommate has the Graphic novels, im gonna have to read them ASAP or just buy them myself. He said that Season 2 was much different than what was in the books, but like most shows it is only BASED on the story written in the comic book. I looked through production notes and the original writer of Umbrella Academy (who is also the lead singer of the Band "My Chemical Romance") isnt really involved in the show at all. Probably gets a nice paycheck from the show though unless he sold the TV/Movie rights for a lump sum.

Diego's power is trajectory manipulation. We'd just never seen him use it on that scale. Seems like he leveled up. Makes his power set even more interesting moving forward.

They all were super leveled up in the premier... That shit was crazy when Klaus went to war with an army of dead soldiers.... That shit can be ridiculous if he has no limit on how many he can conjure up

They all were super leveled up in the premier... That shit was crazy when Klaus went to war with an army of dead soldiers.... That shit can be ridiculous if he has no limit on how many he can conjure up
Yeah dude that opening scene was GOAT especially Klause. I was hoping they would show off his powers more too as they barely show him doing anything besides talking to ben or being possessed, but they at the very least make him an interesting character lol.

Lila is a dope character. I wonder what she did with her "mom's" body.

Can't wait to see the Sparrows powers. I bet one has to do with fire manipulation. And they need a shifter.

Back