My ideal powerset has always been the power of suggestion like Allison.... Coupled with something like a technopath... Controlling machinery.... So I hope they have a technopath

I'll post the video from ea in a second

• Cap
  • Haha
Reactions: Inori and Mister
Eh, I was hoping for some graphic novel information about the sparrow academy...

But he did say this story line had more to do with the moon

5 (can't wait until he gets a name) can manipulate space and time

Diego can manipulate the trajectory of objects

Luther super strong (utterly useless thus far)

Allison can mentally manipulate others

Klaus not only can bring back the dead not only for communication but have them physically interact with the world of the living

Ben holds the Kraken (?)

Vanya manipulates energy and can be used offensively and defensively

Lila can mirror any power used against her

Shit was fiya once again.

That scene where pops pulled of his mask and murked the council - without showing his true face - was a holy fucking shit moment for me lol. I didn't read the comics nore plan to just to keep the mystery of who/wtf he really is. S1 ended with him being a time traveller and now I think fam might be alien...

I lost it with the viking funeral scene lmao, fucking Swedish Adele, brilliant shit. Fuckers looked like they walked straight outta the Big Lewbosky lol.

Great season.

Allison should've rumored the whole diner on some "I heard a rumor that you all love black people and will start serving them"

When their father pulled his mask off, then proceeded slaughter everyone in the room...epic. i hope they revisit who he truly is. I wanna kno.

The actor playing number 5 is already a goat actor. He deserves an Emmy our some sort of major recognition. Klaus is like all of the greats Jordan beat. If number 5 wasn’t so great, Klaus would be the goat of the cast.

I was so disappointed in the guy playing number 5’s older self. I mean, he might not be as jaded because he hasn’t reverted to his younger self, but he would still be a major condescending asshole. That was a horrible casting choice.

Last edited:
Just finished

Loved it
I'll be back with a proper review

Reactions: Lou Cypher
The actor playing number 5 is already a goat actor. He deserves an Emmy our some sort of major recognition. Klaus is like all of the greats Jordan beat. If number 5 wasn’t so great, Klaus would be the goat of the cast.

I was so disappointed in the guy playing number 5’s older self. I mean, he might not be as jaded because he hasn’t reverted to his younger self, but he would still be a major condescending asshole. That was a horrible casting choice.
Lol i felt the exact same way in regards to Older 5.

We got this young character whos witty af and quick thinking, then find out his older self barely has a personality lol. I guess that happens sometimes when people get older, but i wouldnt have expected that from Five.

Reactions: TheNightKing
Lol i felt the exact same way in regards to Older 5.

We got this young character whos witty af and quick thinking, then find out his older self barely has a personality lol. I guess that happens sometimes when people get older, but i wouldnt have expected that from Five.
But younger 5 is actually older then old 5. He is just in a young body, so older should act almost exactly like the younger. Unless morphing back changed his mind somehow.

Finally got around to watching this (season 1 anyway)

It was good. A solid 3.5/5 first season.

Shotout to @shutupGabi for putting niggas in there place for hating on Vanya in S1.

The Boys is basically a take on what the Justice League would be like if superheroes were painted in a more realistic and flawed way. That's sort of what's going on with the Umbrella Academy. A group of kids with powers get assembled by an eccentric man to save society, but unlike the X-Men, the kids in the Umbrella Academy aren't natural born heroes.

no comment...lawd