Welcome To aBlackWeb

7CE51535-98AD-4ED5-B650-0A86B1CB8C6C.jpeg

The Umbrella Academy fans, drumroll please … Meet The Sparrow Academy (clockwise from bottom left)

CAZZIE DAVID will play JAYME, a loner with a fear-inducing snarl you’d be wise to avoid at all costs. She doesn’t say much because she doesn’t have to.

JAKE EPSTEIN will play ALPHONSO, a scarred crime-fighter with a caustic and biting sense of humor who enjoys verbally berating his enemies, almost as much as he enjoys a good pizza and a six-pack of beer.

JUSTIN CORNWELL will play MARCUS, A natural born leader that oozes confidence and keeps the family together who is equally as charming as he is chiseled and colossus.

JUSTIN H. MIN will play BEN, but not the one we know. This Ben is scheming, tactical and vicious, determined to gain his status as leader.

BRITNE OLDFORD will play FEI, who sees the world in a special way. She’s typically the smartest person in the room and willing to negotiate – yet, once you cross her, there’s no turning back.

GENESIS RODRIGUEZ will play SLOANE, a romantic dreamer eager to see the world beyond the academy. Even though she feels tied down to her family, Sloane has plans of her own…and she may just act on them.

EXISTENTIAL DREAD INDUCING PSYKRONIUM CUBE (Newcomer) will play CHRISTOPHER, a trustworthy, loyal telekinetic cube that can turn the room freezing cold and induce paralyzing fear without so much of a warning.

Im trying remember the end of season 2, are they just gonna switch to the sparrows for awhile to avoid paying ellen paige and them?

Im trying remember the end of season 2, are they just gonna switch to the sparrows for awhile to avoid paying ellen paige and them?
Lol nah, they all teleported to an alternate universe and ended up at the mansion where instead of the umbrella academy it was the sparrows. So both teams are existing in this one universe for the time being.

I'm also wondering how tf they are going to address vanyas transness lol. Probably just gonna call her van from now on.

lol I wonder how they gonna play this out . Will prolly be a sentence and errbody shrugs and thats it.. if that
I can’t remember when they came back did they show her? Maybe when she comes back she’s turned into a real boy? Lol who knows

Elliott gender changes does nothing to change the inherent story of the story and to say or think otherwise is stupid

Now had he been transforming in the middle of season one.....

Elliott gender changes does nothing to change the inherent story of the story and to say or think otherwise is stupid

Now had he been transforming in the middle of season one.....

id be legit surprised if that wasnt a plot point in the new series.. they gonna address it somehow

BIg Dude: alright Do we have everyone?! Where's Vanya? Vanya!

VikTor: its me Viktor!

Done. I should be a writer.

Back