Easy write in, call that nigga Vince and keep it pushing.

should that affect the on-screen character though since the actress/actor now wants to be referred to as a different gender in their personal life?

No judgement on my end.. i'm just posing the question

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity and Mister
should that affect the on-screen character though since the actress/actor now wants to be referred to as a different gender in their personal life?

No judgement on my end.. i'm just posing the question
Im mean how would it. I'm sure they are going to make it as pc as possible. Everyone will be accepting, it will probably just be a foot note in one episode then they will act like nothing changed.

Im mean how would it. I'm sure they are going to make it as pc as possible. Everyone will be accepting, it will probably just be a foot note in one episode then they will act like nothing changed.

Probably. I'm just asking from a storytelling standpoint.

If they already have a story planned out and written and an actor or actress decides to change how they identify in their personal life which is absolutely their right. Is it fair to expect the story to be rewritten to accommodate for that or is that a bridge too far?

Should it be an expectation that the real life change in how they choose to identify be incorporated into the story?

Reactions: Mister
Probably. I'm just asking from a storytelling standpoint.

If they already have a story planned out and written and an actor or actress decides to change how they identify in their personal life which is absolutely their right. Is it fair to expect the story to be rewritten to accommodate for that or is that a bridge too far?

Should it be an expectation that the real life change in how they choose to identify be incorporated into the story?
Considering the far out plot points like time travel and alternate timelines it wouldn't be hard to incorporate his transition. A quick nod and get to the main story for me would be fine.

Reactions: OhMars
Shouldn't matter for the characters he or she is portraying in the show.

Cause what is he/she in real life right now? A dude identifying as a woman or the other way around lol.

:huh2:

Shit is trendy as fuck.. but hey whatever floats the boat long as they arent brining harm.. its just something i cant get my mind around

congrats now you are toxic:uhhuh6:

i wonder if the new dimension they are in is gonna play a role in how they address their preference moving forward

For that particular show and how weird it is her being him would not be no big deal. But in reality sit down onion ?
i mean, i was thinking it, but im glad you posted it LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Old Man Cain
Are all studs trans ?

The option is there might as well go all the way.

How I see these studs movin' at the clubs tryna talk to girls is crazy. Movin' mad aggressive with their low jeans and boxers and eye brow piercings and cap if it's allowed in the club

They went lesbian last season as she was already out as a lesbian woman IRL

I’m thinking they say his gender switched going thru time or some silly shit

They went lesbian last season as she was already out as a lesbian woman IRL

I’m thinking they say his gender switched going thru time or some silly shit

I didn't initially think about the fact that the character discovered she was gay just last season. This could just be the next step in the character's development. This is the most emotionally stunted character in a family full of them.