Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pogo brought that shit on himself.

They treated Vanya like an outcast and she never understood her powers so she couldn’t control them due to the emotional state her lips put her in and all the shit she altered to remember pushed her over the edge on how they treated her.

Pogo brought that shit on himself.

They treated Vanya like an outcast and she never understood her powers so she couldn’t control them due to the emotional state her lips put her in and all the shit she altered to remember pushed her over the edge on how they treated her.
tenor.gif

You get it

Clearly she had some control and moral issues. She was killing people because she didn't want oatmeal....
So clearly has a personality disorder.

I don't agree with casting her out and treating her like not apart of the family, but her powers should have been suppressed

Clearly she had some control and moral issues. She was killing people because she didn't want oatmeal....

I don't agree with casting her out and treating her like not apart of the family, but her powers should have been suppressed

Shid.

Allison powers was the ridiculous.

She can make ANYBODY do WHATEVER she wanted.

She made V forget she had powers for 2 decades.

Shid.

Allison powers was the ridiculous.

She can make ANYBODY do WHATEVER she wanted.

She made V forget she had powers for 2 decades.
But she wasn't showing sociopath tendencies, if she was killing folks because she couldn't get her way I would say suppress her powers.

But she wasn't showing sociopath tendencies, if she was killing folks because she couldn't get her way I would say suppress her powers.

To be real

All of them is sociopaths. Thats how they was raised to be and turned out

To be real

All of them is sociopaths. Thats how they was raised to be and turned out
All of them have sever issues. But being a sociopath isn't a learned behavior for the most part. It's in you.
She was a whole other animal

I knew the bitch was crazy the second i saw her playing violin. Everybody knows Violin is the crazy persons instrument.

All of them have sever issues. But being a sociopath isn't a learned behavior for the most part. It's in you.
She was a whole other animal

But she really wasnt.

Allison told her thats she is just normal which made her forget her powers . She didnt tell her not to be a psycho

She didnt have any of those tendencies for like 90% of her life

But she really wasnt.

Allison told her thats she is just normal which made her forget her powers . She didnt tell her not to be a psycho

She didnt have any of those tendencies for like 90% of her life
Because she was on pills, they probably were mood suppressors too. What's the first thing she does when she's off them, tries to kill her sister.

Since you say she was "killing people", maybe you can answer the question in the post below. Since nobody else seems to have seen it.

Let's remember that Vanya was made normal at the age of 4. Yes she was prone to violent outbursts but she was basically a toddler at the time.

How many nannies did she actually kill? We can assume the one that got thrown out the window didn't make it but did she "kill" any others?

After making her normal she is then made an outcast for the next 14 years of her childhood. Always made to feel less than. Vanya was an emotionally stunted time bomb waiting to go off.

Since you say she was "killing people", maybe you can answer the question in the post below. Since nobody else seems to have seen it.

I'm probably wrong but i think I recall only 2 dying on screen, then by the 3rd one the Dad put in an android.

Shit im about to buy the Paperback trades while i still got the money haha. Try making some predictions for next season. I saw some vids on youtube that there are some big differences from the comics to the show. The series wasnt very long either so I think if the show is going to go passed season 2, they will have to make up a lot of original material which will be pretty cool.

Also, Netflix bought Millar World from Mark Millar and part of his contract is he's supposed to have like 5 comicbook shows being worked on for Netflix so Umbrella Academy will probably not be the only comicbook style show which is pretty exciting.

How was the second one killed? I mentioned the one that flew out the window.
She just slammed her head against the wall or counter or something and the lady laid there dead if im not mistaken.

The 3rd one she fucked up the same way but it was the android and she stood up and fixed her head and Vanya finally agreed to eat her oatmeal like she had finally met her match.

She just slammed her head against the wall or counter or something and the lady laid there dead if im not mistaken.

The 3rd one she fucked up the same way but it was the android and she stood up and fixed her head and Vanya finally agreed to eat her oatmeal like she had finally met her match.

I'm looking for a definitive second killing outside the one that we all assume with the nanny who was thrown out the window. Right now I'm looking at her body count as 1(?) before getting normalized.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a definitive second killing outside the the one that we all assume with the nanny who was thrown out the window. Right now I'm looking at her body count as 1(?) before getting normalized.
Ain't that enough? They just wanted her to eat some oatmeal.

Back