Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yes. I, for one, can't wait to finally see what happens to Ben. Not having that explained didn't take away from this season at all, but the question is just hanging there.
ok cool, i see where the disconnect is

my ben comments weren't a jab at the show. I too like you am looking forward to them going into more depth about his character.

i just made the assumption that I missed something b/c i was trying to multitask

Vanya is like the hulk.

At some point she gonna monster....

She like Billy in punisher... It's in her nature.

There is no helping or saving her ever....

She always destroys the world. That's the whole point of the agency.

I'm intrigued about the other 36.
This is what i was wondering. Werent there 40 kids born or something? if dude only bought 7 and they all ended up with powers, there had to be a ton others with powers too if not all of them.

This is what i was wondering. Werent there 40 kids born or something? if dude only bought 7 and they all ended up with powers, there had to be a ton others with powers too if not all of them.

There were 43 children born.

I believe the only thing that was said was that he was only able to obtain 7 of the 43. I don't remember hearing that the other 36 died.
Maybe I read it somewhere cuz I def heard it. Maybe they said it in the comics? Idk. Maybe I'm just talkin out my ass lol

I think the other kids are out there 100%

And prolly way stronger than any one of them alone, which is why they fight together

Clause power I thought was stupid until the last episode when he summoned Ben. Shit was dope. Then being able to talk to the dad as well.

Wonder what they'll do for alison if she can't talk.

Show was hilarious and surprisingly intriguing, the father being a time traveller got me hyped for s2...

No surprise to see Gabi actin up in this bitch, girl has a track record of supporting mentally unstable hoes with daddy issues - cough Cersei, khaleesi cough - up to the point one wonders that she might be a crazy bitch herself.

Girl is a Vanya waiting to happen.

Just finished watching this whole show. The first 2-3 episodes were hard to get through because the story was so slow imo.

I see why Hargreeves surpressed Vanya's power as a child. Very unstable and she proved it by killing that dude that was trying to use & manipulate her, killing Pogo, nearly killing her sister. Vanya is irrational. The rest of the group is idiots expect the one that can travel through time.

Starting episode 7. 6 was dope, I loved the early episodes but yall weren't lying, shit really picks up.

Of course they had to make clause gay. As a character though hes one of the more entertaining ones.

If yall could choose a characters powers though what would yall pick?

I think I'd go with Diego. Dude can fight his ass off and that ability to control knives like he does is dope af to me.

He can control anything he throws.

Back