Welcome To aBlackWeb

The U.S Military Kills The Head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Update: Trump Reportedly Authorized Soleimani’s Killing Seven Months Ago

If you can't see the difference in me having thoughts that I've kept to myself and spreading speculation, I've been giving you too much credit. But I think you do know the difference.

Been waiting on that since I asked you those questions, huh?

Yep... I do know the difference between speculating openly and keeping thoughts to yourself.

I was merely pointing out the fact we are all in here having a discussions and voicing opinions about current events as they are happening. That's the point of the thread... which of course is going to involve some level of speculation from the people in here posting.

Didn't really see the point of you repeatedly saying speculation isn't helpful

Yep... I do know the difference between speculating openly and keeping thoughts to yourself.

I was merely pointing out the fact we are all in here having a discussions and voicing opinions about current events as they are happening. That's the point of the thread... which of course is going to involve some level of speculation from the people in here posting.

Didn't really see the point of you repeatedly saying speculation isn't helpful

How is speculation helpful? And are you implying that it's not possible to have discussions on this matter without speculation?

How is speculation helpful? And are you implying that it's not possible to have discussions on this matter without speculation?

Helpful in what sense?

And nah im not implying that at all. I'm simply stating that the majority of this thread is people posting news and then reacting to said news.

To think there isn't going to be some sort of speculation in here just seems silly

Helpful in what sense?

And nah im not implying that at all. I'm simply stating that the majority of this thread is people posting news and then reacting to said news.

To think there isn't going to be some sort of speculation in here just seems silly

You mentioned me "repeatedly saying speculation isn't helpful" so I asked "how is it helpful?"

Who said I thought there wouldn't be any? I have simply pointed the speculation out for what it is when I've seen it. It's really unnecessary when we have so many facts to discuss about the matter.

In a way they are even though I feel like they threw the last punch

Their second in command got killed and they really fight back (yet) IMO

He tried to bait them into doing reckless shit and doing the work for him. They flipped the script on him, but let him know it's up if he really wants it and the first ones to get it gonna be his mans (allies) who don't actually want anything to do with this.

Americans and recognising other countries on a map is trash no matter what the country, unless it’s ‘murica

You mentioned me "repeatedly saying speculation isn't helpful" so I asked "how is it helpful?"

Who said I thought there wouldn't be any? I have simply pointed the speculation out for what it is when I've seen it. It's really unnecessary when we have so many facts to discuss about the matter.

Gotcha. I feel like there's space enough for us all to discuss the facts AND speculate as well. We just seem to have a difference of opinion on that, and that's coo

In a way they are even though I feel like they threw the last punch

Their second in command got killed and they really fight back (yet) IMO
this is like.....someone kicking someones mom an goes in the house.
then the nigga throws a rock at the kickers crib an says i dont want to fight, but you kick her again its on

Lemme tell you something, their mans got killed and they showed up hardbody, with strong knowledge of how suicide bombers get down. Showed no fear in sending him off..

Their leader told the folks, Trump is the problem, no harm is to come to no US citizen in our response. Not a US body caught..fuck around and call them pussy

That's about as militant as you can get...member snoop told a story of how Pac approached Nas when Nas was 50 deep. Pac left that confrontation feeling like the tough guy. Snoop said, Nas let them niggaz leave..says slot

I think Iran proved its point without killing anyone.

The US has a bunch of missle defense systems set up in Iraq but Iran showed their missles will he able to get through them.

Iran threw the missles to places that didnt have any soldiers but it proved the fact that its missles did land where they sent them too. In other words, Iran is saying we could have aimed at the barracks where soldiers were stationed and your missle systems wouldnt have been able to stop it.

Basically saying if a real war does pop off, we might lose the war but we will cause a huge number of casualties.

So yea Iran backed down, which is the best move for them, but still proved how dangerous they are.

Also, just cause Iran wont attack the US in conventional ways doesnt mean they wont use proxies to attack US/European bases in Africa and the middle east.

No way to prove if Iran was behind an attack by one of the many radical islamist groups, but everyone rightfully suspects that they are backing all these groups.

I think Iran proved its point without killing anyone.

The US has a bunch of missle defense systems set up in Iraq but Iran showed their missles will he able to get through them.

Iran threw the missles to places that didnt have any soldiers but it proved the fact that its missles did land where they sent them too. In other words, Iran is saying we could have aimed at the barracks where soldiers were stationed and your missle systems wouldnt have been able to stop it.

Basically saying if a real war does pop off, we might lose the war but we will cause a huge number of casualties.

So yea Iran backed down, which is the best move for them, but still proved how dangerous they are.
ehhhhhh

the systems are based on trajectory....landing means alot.

Back