Welcome To aBlackWeb

The U.S Military Kills The Head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Update: Trump Reportedly Authorized Soleimani’s Killing Seven Months Ago

Its just funny cause I always say the Christian west isnt that different from Muslims. Both trash ass religions.

The West just does a better job in silencing its extremists and doesnt let them wild out.

But if you look at all the people in charge, from pence to pompeo to bolton before him, to their secrateries, they are talking bout some god shit. On some god is on our side. One mfer said god is on our side and our cause is just.

These mfers really want to start a war with Iran cause they think the bible tells them too.

They might not be wildin out and beheading a mfer, but these christians look down on muslims killing for their religion while they do the same shit, just a bit more covertly and with better technology.

Hate that its 2020 and we still having religious people running govts.

They think they're still fighting the Crusades
p-36.jpg

Simply speculation. As I stated before, this is real shit going on.
it is real shit.

but that speculation looking like facts the way he went after the shit obama did.

i dont think he thought it would get this far.

i bet he ready to just quit.
his heart was never in it.

it is real shit.

but that speculation looking like facts the way he went after the shit obama did.

i dont think he thought it would get this far.

i bet he ready to just quit.
his heart was never in it.

Still speculation. No matter how you color it. Got any facts about what's going on with Iran right now?

if he backs down........murica will look like bitches.

all you have to do is show a missile an we back down.

what iran just did was shit a side chick does......drives by ya house to let the wife know she knows where you live.

trump is nothing but a bully and what happens when you stand up to a bully?

smdh

im embarrassed

Still speculation. No matter how you color it. Got any facts about what's going on with Iran right now?
i gave you the answer......i felt was right.

trump gonna bitch up an make it seem like others dont want him scrapping.

this will only give iran north korea and china more fuel.

I believe they tried to change the narrative of who did 9/11 two times in the past few weeks

They first tried to say the Saudis didn't do it which they did

Now there trying to say Iran did it to fuel a fire

These people are so disrespectful and inept and lazy they are trying not use a old false flag attack to invoke another war this say so much about them

This is as if I changed the narrative of slavery to attack polish people for my own selfish reasons

Back