Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

Nighas will fight other niggas for what crackers did or were allowed to do under cracker privilege. We on the same plantation.

Last edited:
And don't get me wrong i feel he wouldve been justified had ge knocked dude out but i also know why he didnt. I mean would anybody have believed a flimsy white dude would grab a black man dick causing an ass whooping in hollywood?

And don't get me wrong i feel he wouldve been justified had ge knocked dude out but i also know why he didnt. I mean would anybody have believed a flimsy white dude would grab a black man dick causing an ass whooping in hollywood?
Um there were witnesses including his wife

This boils down to essentially niggas feeling like other niggas have no power or sway over their lives so it’s easier to get at other niggas

Um there were witnesses including his wife

Lol bruh its witnesses to crimes against innocent black people daily. I dont think he was out of bounds to assume he wouldnt be believed. All im saying is i understand i think it wack af tho. And like Du said this wasnt something that could just be stopped by fighting.

Example and alot of folks were guilty of this one. The dude Kareem Hunt knocking out that white girl and then getting cut from a playoff team. Only to find out later she started it. Damage already done. We say niggas with something to lose have to be more rational. But if they dont react like the average nigga we view it as less than.

Terry Crews is the size of a damn NFL linebacker. There are other options he could have explored when dealing with the situation. There were more options than the 2 extremes of, not doing shit and crying like a bitch to the public and knocking the homo the fuck out.

Hemming his ass up is one. Grabbing him by the shirt collar and dragging him somewhere private to deal with the situation is another. Even making a scene and getting loud about it is an option. Anything is better than acting like a Bill Cosby victim.

What you ain’t finna do is grab my shit in front of my wife and smile at me like you’re examining a buck on a slave auction block.

These niggas is so scared of that ridiculous “toxic masculinity” label, that they don’t realize that some shit is worth getting indignant about. Had Terry knocked the white bitch the fuck out, he could have claimed self-defense. And there were witnesses.

But now he wants to jump bad wit D.L. Smh. Foh wit that clown shit.

Do Americans put too much of themselves aside in order to maintain employment or a standard of living? Yes workers have more rights in some places than say the 50s but im feeling like people and companies view employees as more expendable in this oast decade then before

Terry Crews is the size of a damn NFL linebacker. There are other options he could have explored when dealing with the situation. There were more options than the 2 extremes of, not doing shit and crying like a bitch to the public and knocking the homo the fuck out.

Hemming his ass up is one. Grabbing him by the shirt collar and dragging him somewhere private to deal with the situation is another. Even making a scene and getting loud about it is an option. Anything is better than acting like a Bill Cosby victim.

What you ain’t finna do is grab my shit in front of my wife and smile at me like you’re examining a buck on a slave auction block.

These niggas is so scared of that ridiculous “toxic masculinity” label, that they don’t realize that some shit is worth getting indignant about. Had Terry knocked the white bitch the fuck out, he could have claimed self-defense. And there were witnesses.

But now he wants to jump bad wit D.L. Smh. Foh wit that clown shit.

I dont think he was scared of the toxic masculinity label on why ge didnt react. I think it mightve been some respectability politics here i know toxic masculinity is a hot word right now.

I think Terry really didn't want any news coming out saying he got into physically with an exec. Now yea he didnt have to beat him but hollywood nigggas i assume are thinking bout how it looks. You know how black people be we dont want to act a fool in front of white folks to the point we take their bullshit nicely. Thats what i think his mindset was. I hate respectability politics for this reason. As you stated some shit needs yo be handled with hands but we rather look weak and civilized over looking righteously mad i think

Do Americans put too much of themselves aside in order to maintain employment or a standard of living? Yes workers have more rights in some places than say the 50s but im feeling like people and companies view employees as more expendable in this oast decade then before

“Putting yourself aside” is biting your tongue when someone says something that can be viewed as offensive. You don’t put yourself aside when someone disrespects you, your wife, your manhood, and physically assaults you. To hell with that fuck shit.

I dont think he was scared of the toxic masculinity label on why ge didnt react. I think it mightve been some respectability politics here i know toxic masculinity is a hot word right now.

I think Terry really didn't want any news coming out saying he got into physically with an exec. Now yea he didnt have to beat him but hollywood nigggas i assume are thinking bout how it looks. You know how black people be we dont want to act a fool in front of white folks to the point we take their bullshit nicely. Thats what i think his mindset was. I hate respectability politics for this reason. As you stated some shit needs yo be handled with hands but we rather look weak and civilized over looking righteously mad i think

The toxic masculinity label is moreso in reference to the blowback on the responses that were calling for some type of violence from Terry. Terry was sexually assaulted. Sexual assault is a physical action. Had he responded in a physical manner, he would have been justified.

I'm not too familiar with this whole situation.. I just seen the last two pages.. but for those that saying he didn't do anything.. did yall miss this tweet or nah?

I did. If he did do those things, then what is everyone up in arms about? I only felt some type of way about it because it seemed like he just stood back and took it. That’s my fault for jumping to conclusions.

The toxic masculinity label is moreso in reference to the blowback on the responses that were calling for some type of violence from Terry. Terry was sexually assaulted. Sexual assault is a physical action. Had he responded in a physical manner, he would have been justified.

True i think we wouldve justified it. But i think its being surrounded by white folks that much it breaks niggas down not excusing the shit. Niggas gotta break that fear of white society. Idk how tho

True i think we wouldve justified it. But i think its being surrounded by white folks that much it breaks niggas down not excusing the shit. Niggas gotta break that fear of white society. Idk how tho

Stop trying to be accommodating to their every sensibility is a good place to start.

IIRC he initially said he was too shocked to do anything. I'll have to do mah googles later, but I swear he said he didn't do anything.

Lol bruh its witnesses to crimes against innocent black people daily. I dont think he was out of bounds to assume he wouldnt be believed. All im saying is i understand i think it wack af tho. And like Du said this wasnt something that could just be stopped by fighting.

Example and alot of folks were guilty of this one. The dude Kareem Hunt knocking out that white girl and then getting cut from a playoff team. Only to find out later she started it. Damage already done. We say niggas with something to lose have to be more rational. But if they dont react like the average nigga we view it as less than.
Fam so u at the company party chilling w ur girl ur co worker drunkenly walks over and tries to grab ur dick twice .....what do u do?

Back