Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

If he did all that then why is he crying about it? If he handled the situation properly, aint no need to go around playing the victim role.

Ppl really aint paying attention man. It is perfectly ok to physically assualt someone who physically assaults you. It should be an expected reaction. If a man grabs a woman by her privates, and she kicks him in the balls, would that be toxic? No, ppl would say he got what he deserved and rightfully so.

So ask yourself why are black men so encouraged against defending themselves? Why are black men taught to act a certain way to not get shot (which doesnt work) or avoid being looked at a certain way?

Shits text book slave rearing man

He's reacting like that partially because regardles of him saying what he did, he keeps getting people saying "You should have done this" instead....

Bro

When that cop pulls that "feared for my life" shit, its a lie.

They shoot us because they hate us and know we wont do shit but march over it.

The only thing they fear is that we will stop being scared to fight back one day. One way to make sure that doesnt happen is to encourage niggas like terri. They (crackas, gays, delusional blk women, sucka ass black men) are trying to raise a generation of castrated black men.
i know that.....but i see it as.....with aggressive statements and such.....it will be used against us.

there is ways to do thinks without letting everyone know how you reacted.
this is the problem to me.
i dont everything needs to be said or called out. i dont always need to handle things in front of people to not look weak.

if someone does ..i see two things wrong with this...
1. people tend to play to the crowd.
2. it actually shows you can lose control fast which can be used against you as well.
and i know i said 2 but 3. the people around looking for a response are apart of the problem as well as the person who put you in that situation.

now while i agree that everyone will react differently....then why is this not the case?
i cant expect you to react like me in the same situation...but i would agree that it will be handled.

just me...tho.
you will never know how or when i will handle something. that keeps people off balance.
i rather have a nigga shook in private than look overly aggressive in public. even if shit gets outta hand in public and needs to be dealt with at that time....i can shake a nigga up in a way to make my point and still be able to walk away and calmly put ice in my drink and talk about the speed of light in a vacuum environment.

this is what we need.
not niggas ready to slump people who provoke us.
controlled aggression is much scarier than a big nigga who just flipped out...regardless of what caused it.

i know that.....but i see it as.....with aggressive statements and such.....it will be used against us.

there is ways to do thinks without letting everyone know how you reacted.
this is the problem to me.
i dont everything needs to be said or called out. i dont always need to handle things in front of people to not look weak.

if someone does ..i see two things wrong with this...
1. people tend to play to the crowd.
2. it actually shows you can lose control fast which can be used against you as well.
and i know i said 2 but 3. the people around looking for a response are apart of the problem as well as the person who put you in that situation.

now while i agree that everyone will react differently....then why is this not the case?
i cant expect you to react like me in the same situation...but i would agree that it will be handled.

just me...tho.
you will never know how or when i will handle something. that keeps people off balance.
i rather have a nigga shook in private than look overly aggressive in public. even if shit gets outta hand in public and needs to be dealt with at that time....i can shake a nigga up in a way to make my point and still be able towalk away and calmly put ice in my drink and talk about the speed of light in a vacuum environment.

this is what we need.
not niggas ready to slump people who provoke us.
controlled aggression is much scarier than a big nigga who just flipped out...regardless of what caused it.

There's overracting and then there's an expected appropriate response.

So I'm not saying he should have overracted. Pulling out a gun and shooting the dude would have been an overraction. Now putting hands on the dude is not an overraction. I think it's an expected and reasonable reaction. And again, usually it is, until it's a black man (or woman) that does it. Then ppl act like it's some unheard of shit.

This is what I am talking about. We have every right to defend ourselves in way equal to the action being taken against us. Hence physical assualt=physical reaction.

There's overracting and then there's an expected appropriate response.

So I'm not saying he should have overracted. Pulling out a gun and shooting the dude would have been an overraction. Now putting hands on the dude is not an overraction. I think it's an expected and reasonable reaction. And again, usually it is, until it's a black man (or woman) that does it. Then ppl act like it's some unheard of shit.

This is what I am talking about. We have every right to defend ourselves in way equal to the action being taken against us. Hence physical assualt=physical reaction.
im not saying to not defend yourself but their is way you can defend yourself.
kinda like i was saying.....dude would not have got his hand back, i would have smiled and twisted the fuck outta his arm.
his next response is up to him.....but his twisted arm is a warning. if he wants to get buck.....im now outwardly defending myself from this crazed man.
if he wants to squeal and play victim......dude it was a joke. i dont know my own strength sometimes.

we gotta understand their game and not allow them to win.
i can be an asshole too.
we dont always have to fall into our first and last primal instincts. because if we do......we will always walk right into someones trap.

im not saying to not defend yourself but their is way you can defend yourself.
kinda like i was saying.....dude would not have got his hand back, i would have smiled and twisted the fuck outta his arm.
his next response is up to him.....but his twisted arm is a warning. if he wants to get buck.....im now outwardly defending myself from this crazed man.
if he wants to squeal and play victim......dude it was a joke. i dont know my own strength sometimes.

we gotta understand their game and not allow them to win.
i can be an asshole too.
we dont always have to fall into our first and last primal instincts. because if we do......we will always walk right into someones trap.

You would have twisted his arm, I would have socked him in the face. Both are physical and both would have been seen as some angry black man shit either way. He could have screamed in pain and played like you just walked up to him and tried to break his arm. Trying to play their game when they keep changing the rules is a continued L for us. Anything we do other than being docile, apologetic and forgiving is "aggressive" to them. They know this. If they feel comfortable enough to continue to humiliate us in front of our women and murder our children in cold blood, we ain't winning shit already.

We disagree on this one fam.

You would have twisted his arm, I would have socked him in the face. Both are physical and both would have been seen as some angry black man shit either way. He could have screamed in pain and played like you just walked up to him and tried to break his arm. Trying to play their game when they keep changing the rules is a continued L for us. Anything we do other than being docile, apologetic and forgiving is "aggressive" to them. They know this. If they feel comfortable enough to continue to humiliate us in front of our women and murder our children in cold blood, we ain't winning shit already.

We disagree on this one fam.
not quite.....i just dont think everything needs to go to throwing blows.
but me...i handle shit differently everytime.
as a black man....when i enter a room and size up everyone and begin to read personalities.
i always angle myself in a way that no one can ever get a straight punch on me.

maybe im just paranoid but it would be kinda hard for a dude to walk up and grab my balls.
but if he can grab nuts and people see...then he can get his arm twisted as a painful warning.

or then again....maybe not appearing like shit would be sweet to do.

Black men are the only men who are expected to apologize for being men.

Fuck that. I refuse to emasculate myself and sacrifice my dignity, self respect, pride or manhood to accepted by the most evil and demonic people planet earth has ever seen. You faggots can sit there and let these demonic cacs molest you at will but while you cac loving self hating homos are willingly allowing yourselves to be played like some gay mandingo sex slaves to satisfy massa's sick and perverted mind I'll be right here standing stronger, taller and more proud than ever with my dignity and manhood still in tact. Smh at giving away your manhood in hopes that whitey will hate you a little less in the morning. But when whitey's all done with you he has even less respect for you then before. And whats worse you have even less respect for yourself. So does your woman and your children. I am not trying to be accepted by whitey nor do I want to be a part of his sick, twisted, perverted, inhumane society.

I have no problem standing strong and on my own. My strength comes from the Most High not the most white. I can do without cacs or their acceptance. You negros obviously can't. You faggots sound like some self hating groupies who think they can suck and fuck themselves to happiness one rapper at a time. Foh with that faggot shit.

Smmfh at you males. You cac loving self hating homos are a poor excuse for men.

Last edited:
im not on twitter so could one of yall pass this on to punk ass terry crews. maybe then he can understand the error of his ways.

Last edited:
Smmfh

This was the decline of this nigga in my eyes. He has some deep rooted daddy issues. He lost me when he said sly stalone was his dad but the rest of what he said was on point. Those bitter ass bad decision making bitches got all offended simply because he said children need their dads.

Society wants to downplay the importance of the fathers role to appease the sea of fucked up women who let fucked up men shoot their clubs up.

This nigga let them take his balls

Last edited:
Back