Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

terry-crews-bra.jpg

8BC89990-28E9-45D9-A4DE-5FA8FEF3D76A.gif

Terry Crews is the type of nigga that would let another man fuck his wife then apologies because he caught them then forgive them both

Last edited:
Lol bruh its witnesses to crimes against innocent black people daily. I dont think he was out of bounds to assume he wouldnt be believed. All im saying is i understand i think it wack af tho. And like Du said this wasnt something that could just be stopped by fighting.

Example and alot of folks were guilty of this one. The dude Kareem Hunt knocking out that white girl and then getting cut from a playoff team. Only to find out later she started it. Damage already done. We say niggas with something to lose have to be more rational. But if they dont react like the average nigga we view it as less than.
i actually agree with radio on this one.

niggas always nigging until a white person is involved

Terry Crews is the size of a damn NFL linebacker. There are other options he could have explored when dealing with the situation. There were more options than the 2 extremes of, not doing shit and crying like a bitch to the public and knocking the homo the fuck out.

Hemming his ass up is one. Grabbing him by the shirt collar and dragging him somewhere private to deal with the situation is another. Even making a scene and getting loud about it is an option. Anything is better than acting like a Bill Cosby victim.

What you ain’t finna do is grab my shit in front of my wife and smile at me like you’re examining a buck on a slave auction block.

These niggas is so scared of that ridiculous “toxic masculinity” label, that they don’t realize that some shit is worth getting indignant about. Had Terry knocked the white bitch the fuck out, he could have claimed self-defense. And there were witnesses.

But now he wants to jump bad wit D.L. Smh. Foh wit that clown shit.
very good points.....
crews always said he wasnt the fighting type of dude.....so i see why he didnt want to react.
size dont mean heart. we all know that.
you can be 7ft 400 solid pounds of muscle.....yet sneeze in the poppi fields like a girl.
but i dont agree with him coming at dl....did he say it in a question type of way or like "ill fuck you up" type of way?
context can change the meaning.

True i think we wouldve justified it. But i think its being surrounded by white folks that much it breaks niggas down not excusing the shit. Niggas gotta break that fear of white society. Idk how tho
Stop trying to be accommodating to their every sensibility is a good place to start.

we gotta have our own.....thats where we start.
the reason why they are viewed in the light they are is because they own shit that we think we need or want.
but if we had our own....would we need them still?

the more i think about this......

yall sure terry aint a plant?
a plant to bring out those to show how we are overly aggressive and how easy it is to bring us out of character?

honestly......anything that comes near my dick gets blocked..i would kindly would have grabbed dudes hand an twisted a bit and explain why he just fucked up.

all that beat ya ass stuff yall talking.....nah.
its a time place for everything and ways to handle things.

crews talking about it ....i kinda agree with.
but yall putting yalls idea of who shouldnt deal with this out in the open. like a skinny nigga would be more understood if it happened.

i dont agree he should have to react outwardly in front of everyone because hes big with muscles. thats sounds like some ...i dont know. weird shit.
thats like saying all big niggas should be able to fight and be aggressive.

i think this is something deeper than rap.
you want to be aggressive yet dont want people to look at us as aggressive because thats how police see us and why they want to kill us.
but if you admit you showed constraint in a situation that calls for a beat down...then you a sissy and gay.

How?

this dont seem crazy the image and portrayal of the black man?
what image is our kids seeing with all this?

Terri is just a scary nigga who hates aggresive black men because of his father.

Everybody always pointing the finger at us black men as being "overly aggressive". Its a psychological attack to keep us acting like this nigga. In my opinion, we aint aggressive enough. If we were, they wouldn't be so quick to gun us down without fear of get back you think?

If Stalone or Pacino would have been in this situation and whooped the fags ass, would everybody say that THEY were too aggressive? No because thats what men fucking do. Period. But black men and black women keep worrying about how "aggressive" we're supposedly perceived by whites. In fact they DONT see us that way at all which is why they stay disrespecting us. But yall keep on with the slave mentality of making white folk comfortable.

the more i think about this......

yall sure terry aint a plant?
a plant to bring out those to show how we are overly aggressive and how easy it is to bring us out of character?

honestly......anything that comes near my dick gets blocked..i would kindly would have grabbed dudes hand an twisted a bit and explain why he just fucked up.

all that beat ya ass stuff yall talking.....nah.
its a time place for everything and ways to handle things.

crews talking about it ....i kinda agree with.
but yall putting yalls idea of who shouldnt deal with this out in the open. like a skinny nigga would be more understood if it happened.

i dont agree he should have to react outwardly in front of everyone because hes big with muscles. thats sounds like some ...i dont know. weird shit.
thats like saying all big niggas should be able to fight and be aggressive.

i think this is something deeper than rap.
you want to be aggressive yet dont want people to look at us as aggressive because thats how police see us and why they want to kill us.
but if you admit you showed constraint in a situation that calls for a beat down...then you a sissy and gay.

How?

this dont seem crazy the image and portrayal of the black man?
what image is our kids seeing with all this?

Bro

When that cop pulls that "feared for my life" shit, its a lie.

They shoot us because they hate us and know we wont do shit but march over it.

The only thing they fear is that we will stop being scared to fight back one day. One way to make sure that doesnt happen is to encourage niggas like terri. They (crackas, gays, delusional blk women, sucka ass black men) are trying to raise a generation of castrated black men.

I did. If he did do those things, then what is everyone up in arms about? I only felt some type of way about it because it seemed like he just stood back and took it. That’s my fault for jumping to conclusions.

He's said that's how he reacted from the beginning of him publicly talking about this...but alot of folks responsded with "Why didn't you know him out" and all sorts of name calling instead.

If he did all that then why is he crying about it? If he handled the situation properly, aint no need to go around playing the victim role.

Ppl really aint paying attention man. It is perfectly ok to physically assualt someone who physically assaults you. It should be an expected reaction. If a man grabs a woman by her privates, and she kicks him in the balls, would that be toxic? No, ppl would say he got what he deserved and rightfully so.

So ask yourself why are black men so encouraged against defending themselves? Why are black men taught to act a certain way to not get shot (which doesnt work) or avoid being looked at a certain way?

Shits text book slave rearing man

There's also the fact that DL Hughley openly admitted in a Sway interview he didn't even believe his own daughter when she came to him about being sexually assaulted and he said he fucked up on that end...so him speaking about beleiving people and their reactions to sexual assault will always draw people's attention.

Back