Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Subject of 'The Blind Side' Says He Was Never Adopted, He Was Tricked

test
It’s not a conservatorship more than likely POA docs
I was just going by the article
The conservatorship "was established to assist with Mr. Oher’s needs, ranging from getting him health insurance and obtaining a driver’s license to helping with college admissions," Singer said. "Should Mr. Oher wish to terminate the conservatorship, either now or at anytime in the future, the Tuohys will never oppose it in any way."

so once youre in a conservatorship that shit just goes on until the person makes a request to terminate it? You would think some shit like that would need to be renewed after a certain amount of time to avoid it being abused

And why would the Touhys even set up a trust fund for Oher's son after Oher allegedly refused the money?? Why not set the trust for Oher himself?

He sho does. Bruh came running home

Honestly I don't think he was ever that far away from it. I remember in a couple interviews him talking about his grandmother and siblings. It was just hard for his grandmother to keep up with all of those grandkids. That movie really did a shitty job portraying him...

so once youre in a conservatorship that shit just goes on until the person makes a request to terminate it? You would think some shit like that would need to be renewed after a certain amount of time to avoid it being abused
Unless it’s a kid conservatorship which ends when ur 18

An adult conservatorship is usually established because it is legally deemed that u are not able to handle ur biz so u can’t just say well I don’t want it no more

Unless it’s a kid conservatorship which ends when ur 18

An adult conservatorship is usually established because it is legally deemed that u are not able to handle ur biz so u can’t just say well I don’t want it no more
So how did this not come up during the multiple million dollar NFL contracts he had during his career?

giphy.gif

Ruh Roh Shaggy!
😬😬😬😬

ehhh I mean he can still claim he didnt know what it meant and that he was deceived

Michael continued ... "They explained to me that it means pretty much the exact same thing as 'adoptive parents,' but that the laws were just written in a way that took my age into account. Honestly, I didn't care what it was called. I was just happy that no one could argue that we weren't legally what we already knew was real: We were a family."

Back