Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Subject of 'The Blind Side' Says He Was Never Adopted, He Was Tricked

test
I ain’t talking bout me, my flaw in thinking was that we all came from the same place and lived the same lives. Ion think like that anymore.

From the article I read on ESPN I don't think they got his NFL money, but the entire family got $225,000 upfront plus a percentage of the profits from the movie. The movie made like $300 million. He didn't see any of that money.
Did they say how old he was when the deal was made?

He was 23 when the movie came out and 20 when the book came out that the movie was about
I believe he was already drafted into the NFL at that point, that's part of the reason he wasn't tripping on not seeing any money initially.
I’m asking because a conservator ship is to look after the finances of either minors or the seemingly disabled

You are appointed by the courts , an individual cannot sign paper allowing someone to become his conservator

That’s why I’m confused

I’m asking because a conservator ship is to look after the finances of either minors or the seemingly disabled

You are appointed by the courts , an individual cannot sign paper allowing someone to become his conservator

That’s why I’m confused

Lol Deep South good ol boy network

That’s why I’m confused
Do the conservatorships end when the minor becomes an adult?

That’s why I’m confused
He signed the conservatorship paperwork in high school right after he turned 18 thinking that they were adoption papers.

He signed the conservatorship paperwork in high school right after he turned 18 thinking that they were adoption papers.
Maybe it’s different where they are from cuz here A minor cannot sign conservatorship papers

That’s what confuses me…. And I wonder what docs he signed

On another noted A child does have to consent to an adoption unless the judge waives that

Back