Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Subject of 'The Blind Side' Says He Was Never Adopted, He Was Tricked

test
Was going to ask why didn't his agent noticed something wrong with his money but looks like his agent was a family friend. Wonder how long until he started asking the family friend what's happening with his money and didn't like the answers

His story isnā€™t unique unfortunately, a lot of adults do this to ā€œtroubledā€ kids. Ainā€™t just start with Brittany Spears neither. One of the greatest set backs in this and many other societies is youth. We are brain washed to believing that someone should, must, and does care about us. Without us having any worth to them and itā€™s all about love. That shit ainā€™t real man, but it leads so many people into being manipulated when they naively believe it. All you can hope for when you are born is that there is someone that that shit is real with. Otherwise you are fucked until you gain wisdom to know better.

I watched it. Story wise it was good imo. But if all that was nothin more than a lie...then I'm not surprised.

He's been sayin tho how he didn't like the movie when it game out. I just never knew in detail his reason. I guess now we do. Fucc'd up. I hope he gets every dollar and cent owed to him, and then some.

Imagine how many people wake up one day like, damn, my mother ainā€™t just someone who show tough love, this bitch actually donā€™t fucking like me, and only kept me around for the food stamps, tax returns, and section 8.

Mufucka hit 18 and now momma donā€™t want nothing to do wit cha.

His story isnā€™t unique unfortunately, a lot of adults do this to ā€œtroubledā€ kids. Ainā€™t just start with Brittany Spears neither. One of the greatest set backs in this and many other societies is youth. We are brain washed to believing that someone should, must, and does care about us. Without us having any worth to them and itā€™s all about love. That shit ainā€™t real man, but it leads so many people into being manipulated when they naively believe it. All you can hope for when you are born is that there is someone that that shit is real with. Otherwise you are fucked until you gain wisdom to know better.
This post is proof YOU have been brainwashed.

It is all about love. That's power.

šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

I watched it. Story wise it was good imo. But if all that was nothin more than a lie...then I'm not surprised.

He's been sayin tho how he didn't like the movie when it game out. I just never knew in detail his reason. I guess now we do. Fucc'd up. I hope he gets every dollar and cent owed to him, and then some.

They had him looking like a complete oaf. Nigga outchea like Mugsy and shit.

images

Iā€™m gonna read the case file cuz this is confusing

Is he saying they were getting his NFL money

Back