Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Sopranos Revisited

I think Silvio is actually apart of Bruce Springsteen “E Street band”

This was a really good show with a lot of interesting characters.

He is! Been with Bruce since the beginning if I'm not mistaken. Shit blew my mind. I watched an interview and the people that were casting the role saw an old video of the guy who plays Silvio at an award show and he was doing an impression and they knew they wanted him at that point and he eventually agreed. I'll try finding the vid when I get to work

Top 3 Show of All-Time.... Classic Shit HBO best programming Ever
Some of you cats w/the Revisionist History, I suggest you go back & watch ...Definitely worth it you'll always GET IT the second time around...

Top 3 Show of All-Time.... Classic Shit HBO best programming Ever
Some of you cats w/the Revisionist History, I suggest you go back & watch ...Definitely worth it you'll always GET IT the second time around...
It's the best HBO show to me, other than the gay vito shit everything else was on point

Tried to rewatch, got to season 3 or 4. Tony became too much of a little bitch boy for me to finish. I despised him as each episode passed.

So all the bullshit you watch and never gave the GOAT series a chance, you should be ashamed of yourself
i think we had this talk before

i used to watch it when it was on live

I didnt watch it week to week but i remember when the shit with Jr and Tony happened and most of the episodes after that were SUPER trash

i remember when, meadow?? had a black bf or something and Tony didnt like that shit? or did i imagine that

I watched it when it aired.................and enjoyed it.

But now?

I just don't have an urge to watch it again.

Just like with Sons of Anarchy.

This fat fuck mad his old jump fucking the councilman

Lol he need more pills

Back